View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 1st, 2014, 4:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Madden Roster Update 
Heisman Winner

Post Re: Madden Roster Update
Latency is the key factor to check for in a VPN, speed really is secondary.

DJB, check your PM.

August 30th, 2013, 8:03 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

ty sir. I like the idea, but still out of my range for this year. By next year google will own the rights to NFL and im sure you will be able to watch it on any device with ease cuz google is cool like that. Youll still pay a butload for it, but who cares it will likely function way better.

August 30th, 2013, 12:08 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Modmin Dude

RE Sunday Ticket
Personally, I'd like to see them come up with a team plan/package where we could get all of the team's game, preseason too, as well as any local pre-game shows. Seems to me like that would be more profitable...

August 30th, 2013, 12:31 pm

TheRealWags wrote:
RE Sunday Ticket
Personally, I'd like to see them come up with a team plan/package where we could get all of the team's game, preseason too, as well as any local pre-game shows. Seems to me like that would be more profitable...

Ive long thought the same thing. And with a Move to All Digital controlled content (IE When Google Takes over) it would be very easy for them to do things like this. So Cal Lions fan. Sure, buy the 20 game Package for like $40-60. Want all NFC North Games? $120 , etc etc, etc

So many options it was silly that the NFl locked down with a single cable provider without the necessary pull to get them everywhere like DTV, alkthought supposedly NFl made more money than DTV on it (1 bill/yr deal, DTV supposedly makes 750 mil on it currently).

August 30th, 2013, 1:42 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Pop Warner Rookie

If you are looking for a way to update the Rosters check out

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/m ... l-rosters/

They should be able to help you out.

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it.”
-Stephen Colbert-

August 30th, 2013, 10:07 pm
Modmin Dude

Thx for the roster info fellas!

Another Madden question:
Is there a way to 'import' a Madden 13 Connected Career Created Player into Madden 25 Connected Franchise? I'm thinking no, but hoping there might be some way to salvage the 'work' I've put in already :wink:

September 3rd, 2013, 12:26 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

DJ-B wrote:
thelomasbrowns wrote:
Btw with the anniversary edition of Madden on Amazon you get one year of Sunday Ticket for computer/tablet/smartphone for free! I don't even own a video game system and I'm buying it!

Looked into this deal because it sounded great but it doesnt appear to work that way. Reading the fine print, if you have directtv, you can get the package free. If you dont have direct-tv, but are in an eligible area (the entire us unless you have blocked exposure to the southern sky) then you get the package free with a direct tv account, but still have to sign up for dtv. You only get the tablet/computer package if you are completely ineligible for dtv. Im going to look into it anyways, because i dont have cable but want a NFL solution for this season, but i dont want dtv.

This isn't true. If you buy the $100 version off Amazon, you get free Sunday Ticket for a PC or a mobile device. If you ALSO have DirecTV, then you get a discount off the TV version as well. If you don't want the game, you could probably sell it on Craigslist or eBay for $40-50, or trade it to GameStop.

They're assuming that most people don't have their PC hooked up to their TV. But I do. And for anyone that doesn't, it isn't hard to set up at all. You just need a $2 cable.

September 4th, 2013, 3:57 pm

Nice find Blue. the Faqs page wasnt up days ago when I looked at this, and the deal was veyr unclear. A Lot of posts were on the internet about it questions what was included. THe updated FAQs do clearly define that every anniv edition comes with that code.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?i ... 215841#FAQ

I Might just have to do this. Now to decide which system to buy it for. I have a PS3, and likely wont get an xbone or ps4 this year, so i guess i buy the ps3 version, but id rather play it on ps4/xbone. aaarrrggg decisions, decisions.

September 4th, 2013, 4:55 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Player of the Year - Defense

Sony has this program where they're gonna let people trade in new PS3 games for a discount on the PS4 version. Like 80% off. Unfortunately, I don't think it applies to Madden. Just Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed and a few others.

September 4th, 2013, 9:14 pm
RIP Killer

MS has the same thing but it does apply to madden as well. The XB1 version is $10 if you own the 360 version

September 5th, 2013, 3:53 pm

Im just gunn wait. its tempting but i just cant justify it. i dont have a ton of time to watch football, and while its work, the WiziWig solution is much better grafix that prev streams and i can just stream Wolverine and Lion games I want to watch. I am going to get the cord to hook it up to the 50" tv tho. I likely wouldnt end up playing the madden game much, and would rather wait till i have the updated system for it anyways which wont be this xmas. Still a great deal though.

September 5th, 2013, 4:14 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2