View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 26th, 2014, 12:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
I have a WiFi connection. But, it is slower than crap. But, I did a mock draft with it just now. And only got booted twice. Fortunately, it happened well in between picks. I hope I get the 3rd overall pick. It worked out very well for me in the mock draft. LOL.

August 28th, 2013, 6:45 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Well, I guess I am done for the year. Yahoo redesigned my.yahoo.com and the Einstein that did the redesign, forgot to do a module for fantasy sports. You know the box where all your fantasy teams are centrally located? Well, the idiot didn't put one into the new redesign. Once you have accepted the redesign your old design is lost to you forever. But, you can't really see the whole new design until you accept it. DON'T ACCEPT IT. IT COMPLETELY SUCKS. AND I AM DONE WITH YAHOO. FIRST THEY START BOMBARDING YOU WITH ADS THAT FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE YOU SURF, AND NOW THEY COMPLETELY SCREW UP YOUR MY.YAHOO HOME PAGE.

September 20th, 2013, 4:40 pm
Team MVP

BillySims wrote:
Well, I guess I am done for the year. Yahoo redesigned my.yahoo.com and the Einstein that did the redesign, forgot to do a module for fantasy sports. You know the box where all your fantasy teams are centrally located? Well, the idiot didn't put one into the new redesign. Once you have accepted the redesign your old design is lost to you forever. But, you can't really see the whole new design until you accept it. DON'T ACCEPT IT. IT COMPLETELY SUCKS. AND I AM DONE WITH YAHOO. FIRST THEY START BOMBARDING YOU WITH ADS THAT FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE YOU SURF, AND NOW THEY COMPLETELY SCREW UP YOUR MY.YAHOO HOME PAGE.

IMO, yahoo sucks. Especially their fantasy football. Can't understand why it's so popular .

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 20th, 2013, 5:02 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

BillySims wrote:

I am absolutly not a fan of the new look. everything looks "cooler" but everything is also significantly harder to find IMO.

September 20th, 2013, 5:20 pm
Hall of Fame Player

regularjoe12 wrote:
BillySims wrote:

I am absolutly not a fan of the new look. everything looks "cooler" but everything is also significantly harder to find IMO.

Can you even find your fantasy teams? I can't. And there is no option to add a module for your fantasy teams.

Can someone post a link for the Lionbacker league homepage?

September 20th, 2013, 5:24 pm

BillySims wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
BillySims wrote:

Can you even find your fantasy teams? I can't. And there is no option to add a module for your fantasy teams.

I primarily use tablets, so I'm not sure if it's tha same on a PC, but I just go to yahoo, and just to the left of the logo is 3 gray lines. When you click that it has a drop down, and at the top is the fantasy league tab. Hope that helps. Although I don't know why I'm helping you....your d droped 27 points on me last night! :\ :wink:

September 20th, 2013, 6:45 pm

BillySims wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
BillySims wrote:

just go to fantasysports.yahoo.com

you ll get redirected to a page where you can easily find your league on side column

for what its worth i think yahoo fantasy football much better than espn or cbs. what site do you prefer kdsberman?

September 21st, 2013, 12:30 am
Team MVP

The Legend wrote:
BillySims wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
BillySims wrote:

just go to fantasysports.yahoo.com

you ll get redirected to a page where you can easily find your league on side column

for what its worth i think yahoo fantasy football much better than espn or cbs. what site do you prefer kdsberman?

Of course it's all personal preference but I prefer ESPN.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 22nd, 2013, 8:05 am

I have angered the fantasy football gods! I must not be grateful enough for my lead in the league. In the last 2 weeks I have lost my starting TE my #2 wr AND #2 rb. In a 12 team league that's tough to overcome!

Oh and sly...I didn't get my points for Dallas's punt return td. Do those not count for team defense in the league this year? ( don't think it'll make a difference in the outcome, just curious if that was on purpose or not.)

You ignorin me sly? lol

October 14th, 2013, 5:53 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Hey Sly,
Don't look now. But, I have a 3 game win streak over you now. LOL.

October 29th, 2013, 1:17 am
Hall of Fame Player

Anybody need some Luck?

I have some Luck in exchange for an elite RB. Make me an offer.

November 10th, 2013, 11:11 am
RIP Killer

Guess who climbed out of an 0-3 start to make the playoffs! Congrats to Los Banditos, Skunked and The Legend for also making it into the dance.

S-P-A-R-T-A-N-S are ranked #4 in the BCS and in the Lionbacker FF League, coincidence or not?

December 10th, 2013, 1:06 pm
Profile WWW

Pablo wrote:
Guess who climbed out of an 0-3 start to make the playoffs! Congrats to Los Banditos, Skunked and The Legend for also making it into the dance.

S-P-A-R-T-A-N-S are ranked #4 in the BCS and in the Lionbacker FF League, coincidence or not?

Indeed! I just hope the REAL spartys do better than your FF version....Cuz they're gonna lose their fancy foosball game next week! For once my Banditos are going to actually show up for the playoffs!! ( I've hidden the Tequila this year, they have NO excuses!!)

December 10th, 2013, 5:28 pm

who/which lionbacker user is Skunked?

good luck fellas

December 11th, 2013, 9:07 pm

SLY,

you still lurkin around? Do you want to get things set up for this years league, or would you like me to? we're getting close to time to getting it started so that we can pick good times to draft.

Let me know bro! Looking forward to a repeat!!!! :idea:

June 9th, 2014, 3:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next