View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 1st, 2014, 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Available WRs for Lions 
NFL Veteran

Post Available WRs for Lions

September 22nd, 2013, 11:47 am
Butkus Award Winner

Post Re: Available WRs for Lions
I wouldn't be comfortable with a 2nd for Gordon. 1 more f up and hes banned from the league. Little cant catch a cold but I also think a 6th is reasonable. A 3rd for Gordon would be good.

September 22nd, 2013, 12:05 pm
League MVP

rao wrote:

forget Little, the player to target is Gordon and he d fit in perfectly as a No 2. Red flags need to be checked out to avoid this being a Charles Rogers the fourth, Big Mike Williams the third, or a Titus Young the second situation but I would go for Gordon. Broyles or Edwards would transition naturally into a No 3 spot and Burleson's role could be scaled back as Gordon learns the offense and Broyles/Edwards regain health. I'd give a 3rd and a 5th for Gordon and a 7th but wouldnt give a No 2. Little, in my opinion is not worth acquiring unless all you are giving up is LeShoure and Durham or a conditional 7th round pick.

September 22nd, 2013, 12:13 pm
NFL Veteran

I forgot about Gordon's MJ problem, so I think you are all very right in not wanting to put out a 2nd.

I still think Little is good value if they want too much for Gordon. Little can't be anymore frustrating than what they have now and he has to be respected going deep. Little would at least be a 6th round pick that actually can see the field.

September 22nd, 2013, 12:50 pm
League MVP

rao wrote:
I forgot about Gordon's MJ problem, so I think you are all very right in not wanting to put out a 2nd.

I still think Little is good value if they want too much for Gordon. Little can't be anymore frustrating than what they have now and he has to be respected going deep. Little would at least be a 6th round pick that actually can see the field.

depends when his (Little) rookie deal is up, giving up a 6th just to have him for the rest of this season IMO is not worth it. i dont think he s (Little's) talented enough to make an impact without having been here in the training camp, OTAs, minicamps, etc. Maybe worth a 7th if they can keep him next year too but really I d rather bring back Matt Willis instead and cut Durham

September 22nd, 2013, 1:03 pm
Team MVP

Id do Gordon for a 4th and LeShoure. The Browns are clearly trying to stockpile picks to build a future and I think you could get Gordon for that.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 22nd, 2013, 1:28 pm
League MVP

kdsberman wrote:
Id do Gordon for a 4th and LeShoure. The Browns are clearly trying to stockpile picks to build a future and I think you could get Gordon for that.

lol, nobody wants leshoure and gordon is a legit talent only 22 yo?, no way a 4th is enough. probably they will get a 2nd for him or a 3rd and another pick. if all they get is a 4 they should just keep him

September 22nd, 2013, 1:48 pm
NFL Veteran

There is no way Gordon goes for less than a 3rd and something else. His first game back from suspension and he went for 146 yard receiving, 1 TD, and added a 22 yard run too. The kid is Number 1 WR level talent, so they will probably get a 2nd from someone.

Everyone should probably just stop with the Leshoure stuff. The only chance the Lions had of trading him was probably the Colts since Irsay loves making deals, but even that was a far fetched proposition. Leshoure has no value.

September 22nd, 2013, 4:38 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Gordon today's top receiver (and my flex player :cheers: ). His asking price just went way up.

September 22nd, 2013, 4:59 pm
Team MVP

thelomasbrowns wrote:
Gordon today's top receiver (and my flex player :cheers: ). His asking price just went way up.

yup!

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 22nd, 2013, 8:11 pm
RIP Killer

rao wrote:
There is no way Gordon goes for less than a 3rd and something else. His first game back from suspension and he went for 146 yard receiving, 1 TD, and added a 22 yard run too. The kid is Number 1 WR level talent, so they will probably get a 2nd from someone.

Everyone should probably just stop with the Leshoure stuff. The only chance the Lions had of trading him was probably the Colts since Irsay loves making deals, but even that was a far fetched proposition. Leshoure has no value.

Based on his performance, Gordon may no longer be on the block. I wouldn't trade anything for Little. In my opinion, I'd rather the Lions brought back Matt Willis and sh!tcanned Durham, than to trade for Little.

September 23rd, 2013, 9:01 am
NFL Veteran

m2karateman wrote:
rao wrote:

Based on his performance, Gordon may no longer be on the block. I wouldn't trade anything for Little. In my opinion, I'd rather the Lions brought back Matt Willis and sh!tcanned Durham, than to trade for Little.

He's always going to be on the block since he's always one drug violation away from a huge suspension and his performance in that game isn't a surprise. The Browns know he's an elite player they just don't want to deal with his off the field issues.

September 23rd, 2013, 1:23 pm
RIP Killer

That and they've already given up on the season

September 23rd, 2013, 2:56 pm
Walk On

I don't get it ... why do the Lions need WRs? Megatron, Burleson, Broyles ... plus Scheffler and Fauria and then also Bush and Bell... that's a potent attack.

September 23rd, 2013, 2:59 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I.E. wrote:
I don't get it ... why do the Lions need WRs? Megatron, Burleson, Broyles ... plus Scheffler and Fauria and then also Bush and Bell... that's a potent attack.

I think we think we need a big #2 (outside) receiver--like Alshon is for you guys. Our other WRs, while talented, all fit the slot receiver mold.

September 23rd, 2013, 3:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next