View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 2:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 3 Good Backs But Only 2 Slots, HELP! 
Varsity Captain

Post 3 Good Backs But Only 2 Slots, HELP!
I have two backs that right now are every week starters (C. Williams and S. Alexander), the only thing that worries me is Alexander is playing the Redskins and their stout D. Alexander got shut down by the Jags D and I think the Skins d is better, so I am considering starting Rudi at Houston, the Texans stink and I think Cinci is goin to put up alot of points. Basically Im trying to decide if I should go with matchups or performance so far. I probably wont decide till game time but any tips you guys could give would be appreciated.

October 2nd, 2005, 11:04 am
RIP Killer

I would start Alexander because he's the better back IMO. He's never really let me down, and I could see Cadillac having a down week and putting up less than 100 yards. I think Alexander will get a solid 4 ypc while Cadillac will have to find his own holes and have some huge gains here and there.

October 2nd, 2005, 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]