View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 6:12 pm



Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions 
Author Message
Online
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3379
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
Surprise surprise. Delmas going for the highlight reel hit instead of an EASY, and i mean EASY, tackle. Whiffs and Dez goes the distance. Absolutely pathetic.

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


October 27th, 2013, 4:02 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3796
Location: WSU
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
LEVY!!!! where has that been brother????!!!!???


October 27th, 2013, 4:04 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3796
Location: WSU
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
i hate how in a game they totally dominate they turn it over carelessly 4 times and now have to battle for it. win this game and its just part of the learning process, lose it and its a disastrous sign of a coaching staff that cant get this team to finish plays and games


October 27th, 2013, 4:07 pm
Profile
Rookie Player of the Year
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2345
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
F***.

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


October 27th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3148
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
The Legend wrote:
i hate how in a game they totally dominate they turn it over carelessly 4 times and now have to battle for it. win this game and its just part of the learning process, lose it and its a disastrous sign of a coaching staff that cant get this team to finish plays and games

Agreed. Time for a change. I know others have been calling for it for a while now, and I was still hoping for the best, but I don't see how anyone can see what has happened and not conclude that the coaching staff is not teaching discipline and accountability. Totally unacceptable.

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson


October 27th, 2013, 4:15 pm
Profile
Rookie Player of the Year
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2345
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
The Legend wrote:
i hate how in a game they totally dominate they turn it over carelessly 4 times and now have to battle for it. win this game and its just part of the learning process, lose it and its a disastrous sign of a coaching staff that cant get this team to finish plays and games

Agreed. Time for a change. I know others have been calling for it for a while now, and I was still hoping for the best, but I don't see how anyone can see what has happened and not conclude that the coaching staff is not teaching discipline and accountability. Totally unacceptable.


It's that old cliche that good teams find a way to win. We've been finding ways to lose for the past two seasons. Time to say goodbye to Schwartz.

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


October 27th, 2013, 4:16 pm
Profile
Junior Varsity
User avatar

Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 11:58 am
Posts: 193
Location: Dartmouth
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
Holy cow!!!

they did it!

_________________
I was at this casino minding my own business, and this guy came up to me and said, "You're gonna have to move, you're blocking a fire exit." As though if there was a fire, I wasn't gonna run. If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit


October 27th, 2013, 4:23 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3148
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson


October 27th, 2013, 4:26 pm
Profile
Rookie Player of the Year
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2345
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
HOLY SH**!!!!!

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


October 27th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Profile
NFL Veteran

Joined: November 28th, 2007, 12:50 pm
Posts: 1411
Location: Newport Beach, Ca
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
Well they found a way to win.


October 27th, 2013, 4:30 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 12th, 2011, 9:00 am
Posts: 289
Location: Vermont
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
rofl @ this thread

_________________
Pablo wrote:
the app worked OK, but it is hard to draft while driving.


October 27th, 2013, 4:33 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3148
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
I'm in shock right now. Did that really happen? Holy moly. I still stand by my previous statement. Schwartz can go. But when we need a 4th qtr game winning drive, I'll take Stafford every time. Woo hoo!

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson


October 27th, 2013, 4:33 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 12th, 2011, 9:00 am
Posts: 289
Location: Vermont
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
That was a lot of fun. I went nuts in my house. How about some props for Stafford who was calling for a spike a zillion times at the 1 yard line, then leaped for an easy touchdown since he knew that the Cowboys wouldn't push. BRILLIANT! That was "Brady/Manning"-esque. Simply brilliant.

Enjoy that one, lol. That drive may have saved the season.

_________________
Pablo wrote:
the app worked OK, but it is hard to draft while driving.


October 27th, 2013, 4:38 pm
Profile
Junior Varsity
User avatar

Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 11:58 am
Posts: 193
Location: Dartmouth
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
49ers wrote:
That was a lot of fun. I went nuts in my house. How about some props for Stafford who was calling for a spike a zillion times at the 1 yard line, then leaped for an easy touchdown since he knew that the Cowboys wouldn't push. BRILLIANT! That was "Brady/Manning"-esque. Simply brilliant.

Enjoy that one, lol. That drive may have saved the season.



2nd that statement...lot of things didn't turn our way, but in the end we found what so many people lament...a way to snatch a win from the jaws of defeat.

_________________
I was at this casino minding my own business, and this guy came up to me and said, "You're gonna have to move, you're blocking a fire exit." As though if there was a fire, I wasn't gonna run. If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit


October 27th, 2013, 4:41 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3796
Location: WSU
Post Re: Gameday: Cowboys vs. Lions
devin taylor getting held by Tyron Smith to save 40 seconds essentially like an extra timeout. big catch by durham, big plays by CJ, stafford with huge deadly accurate throws at most important time and heads up play noticing cowboys line tired and taking a nap inches from goalline. good thing refs didnt stop game to review if calvin scored on previous play


October 27th, 2013, 4:43 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: conversion02 and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.