View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 9:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Just wanted to remind you guys of... 
QB Coach

Post Just wanted to remind you guys of...
Mr. Michael Hart

34-31

'nuff said

Little brother, sit down, shut up.

October 2nd, 2005, 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
Fair Weather Fan

October 3rd, 2005, 8:55 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

WHATS THIS REMIND YOU OF?

It reminds me of a piss-poor call. That was an incomplete pass, not a fumble. It also reminds me of Michigan beating MSU, even though, in this forum, I picked MSU to win.

October 3rd, 2005, 9:06 pm
QB Coach

Could you tell me what the score of the game was, who won, and who has won 8 of the past 9 games in which State doesn't cheat?

Again, sit down, shut up.

I was hearing it all week from idiots who though State was going to win. How Michigan should be 'scared of them' (that one really got me), and how its a time for change, how Michigan was going to lose 5 games, State was going to compete for the title.

How wrong they were.

Hey Rolando - what did I tell you? You'd only be singing for a week.

October 3rd, 2005, 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Brian...who's got the better record? I wouldn't be riding that high horse just yet. U of M still has to get past Penn State who looks like there is a stomping in the works...

October 3rd, 2005, 11:21 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I GURANTEE YOU MICHIGAN WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THIS YEAR THAN MICHIGAN STATE!! HOPEFULLY WE'LL STILL WIN THE BIG 10!! MSU IS FULL OF LOSERS LIKE CHARLES ROGERS THAT VIOLATE SUBSTANCE ABUSE POLICIES!! THAT'S WHY THEY ENDED UP GOING TO MSU IN THE FIRST PLACE!! THEY WEREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT THAT DRUGS ARE BAD FOR YOU!! :wink:

October 3rd, 2005, 11:53 pm
Profile YIM
Varsity 1st Team

I GURANTEE YOU MICHIGAN WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THIS YEAR THAN MICHIGAN STATE!! HOPEFULLY WE'LL STILL WIN THE BIG 10!! MSU IS FULL OF LOSERS LIKE CHARLES ROGERS THAT VIOLATE SUBSTANCE ABUSE POLICIES!! THAT'S WHY THEY ENDED UP GOING TO MSU IN THE FIRST PLACE!! THEY WEREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT THAT DRUGS ARE BAD FOR YOU!! :wink:

Your right..State has losers..like our QB who like to fall a lot..oh wait my bad thats Henne my mistake..and who like to cause a fumble and let a 300lb man run back for a 75 yard TD...just so you know..UM isn't much better than state right now..with this "amazing" defense, the game shouldn't of even went to OT..and about the fumble..get over it, it was a ruled as a fumble so stop whining...and I looked at UM's schedule..it would be pretty funny if they didnt have a better rec. than state :lol: with this "dominate" defense.

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)

October 4th, 2005, 10:23 am
QB Coach

Brian...who's got the better record? I wouldn't be riding that high horse just yet. U of M still has to get past Penn State who looks like there is a stomping in the works...

Hey, Kansas State only has one loss. Does that make them better than Oklahoma that has 2 losses and just beat them?

State played creampuffs. Illinois, Hawaii, Kent State. Their record is misleading. Weak argument.

October 4th, 2005, 11:15 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Your right..State has losers..like our QB who like to fall a lot..oh wait my bad thats Henne my mistake..and who like to cause a fumble and let a 300lb man run back for a 75 yard TD...just so you know..UM isn't much better than state right now..with this "amazing" defense, the game shouldn't of even went to OT..and about the fumble..get over it, it was a ruled as a fumble so stop whining...and I looked at UM's schedule..it would be pretty funny if they didnt have a better rec. than state :lol: with this "dominate" defense.

1) Henne has only fallen once this year. Not "a lot"

2) Henne doesn't cause fumbles. A defender causes Henne to throw incomplete passes that are ruled the wrong call.

3) You just said that Michigan is better than State. :lol:

4) You're right, it shouldn't have gone into OT. Rivas should have made the game winning kick.

5) If you looked at Michigan's schedule, and looked at State's, and you think State's is harder, well, maybe that explains why you want to go to Michigan State because you couldn't get into Michigan.

October 4th, 2005, 11:18 am
Profile WWW

msuspartans#1 wrote:
WHATS THIS REMIND YOU OF?

It reminds me of a piss-poor call. That was an incomplete pass, not a fumble. It also reminds me of Michigan beating MSU, even though, in this forum, I picked MSU to win.

lionsfanak, do you really live in Alaska? If so, how did you watch the Michigan/MSU game??!! :lol:

October 4th, 2005, 12:41 pm
Profile YIM
RIP Killer

conversion02 wrote:

Hey, Kansas State only has one loss. Does that make them better than Oklahoma that has 2 losses and just beat them?

State played creampuffs. Illinois, Hawaii, Kent State. Their record is misleading. Weak argument.

I know, but other teams. Michigan won in OT...even if Rivas would have made the kick, the game was too close. Michigan should have stomped State, but their D isn't anything above average, they'll have their hands full with Minnesota and Penn State.

I would say that K State is a better than Oklahoma. Oklahoma has looked horrible so far and K State has looked good. Now if you said who's better, TCU or Oklahoma...I would say Oklahoma, despite the fact that TCU beat them.

October 4th, 2005, 1:30 pm

Brian wrote:
conversion02 wrote:

I know, but other teams. Michigan won in OT...even if Rivas would have made the kick, the game was too close. Michigan should have stomped State, but their D isn't anything above average, they'll have their hands full with Minnesota and Penn State.

I would say that K State is a better than Oklahoma. Oklahoma has looked horrible so far and K State has looked good. Now if you said who's better, TCU or Oklahoma...I would say Oklahoma, despite the fact that TCU beat them.

Michigan will beat Minnesota and Penn State fairly easily. This weekend Ohio State is going to CREAM Penn State. Penn State is 5-0 because the only teams it has played so far are Northwestern and Minnesota!! :wink:

October 4th, 2005, 2:50 pm
Profile YIM
RIP Killer

Well, you say Michigan State sucks so much...but Michigan barely beat them. We'll see if U of M will beat both Minnesota and Penn State "fairly easily." Coming off the tough game against a not so good team, I wouldn't be saying that just yet...that's like Mooch saying he'll see Gruden in the playoffs...who says that when you're record says otherwise.

October 4th, 2005, 3:21 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

I agree Conversion. Michigan should not be looking at any opponent as fairly easy to beat. I guarantee you they aren't. But with Mike Hart back running strong, I like their chances much more than I did 2 weeks ago. I just hope they can keep up their momentum and play a complete game on offense and defense.

Tim

October 4th, 2005, 3:49 pm

I never said that MSU wasn't a "good" team. I just don't think they are a "great" team. MSU is much better than either Minnesota or Penn State. MSU would probably blow both those teams out!! And since Michigan did beat MSU I don't think the Wolverines will struggle against either Minnesota or Penn State. I think we'll beat both teams by at least 10 points. However, anything is possible in college football so we'll have to wait to see if my prediction comes true :wink: !!

October 4th, 2005, 3:57 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next