View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 2nd, 2014, 12:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Next up: Philadelphia Eagles 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Next up: Philadelphia Eagles
Turning off the tv' they're done. Game over

December 8th, 2013, 4:53 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

GET A NEW fudge CENTER!!!!!!!!!!

December 8th, 2013, 4:53 pm
QB Coach

Don't snap the fudge ball until the QB calls for it. fudge you Raiola

December 8th, 2013, 4:56 pm

December 8th, 2013, 4:59 pm
QB Coach

Bunch of fudge pussies. You live in fudge Detroit and you can't play in the fudge snow. The Eagles made the adjustments at the half and where the fudge were we? Making fudge snowmen? I don't care if we make the playoffs fire the damn coaching staff.

December 8th, 2013, 5:05 pm
3rd Round Selection

Not surprised we gave up. Playing against 11 men is tough. Playing against 12 is impossible.

Hochuli 1 - 0 Lions

December 8th, 2013, 5:07 pm
RIP Killer

I'm surprised at those of you who thought this was a win. I fully expect them to lose every remaining game. I have no faith in this organization. They tease us by beating a bad GB team and everyone thinks they're great, then they give up over 225 rushing yards in a single quarter. Pathetic. I don't care if the refs screwed them all day. Zero pass rush, can't tackle anyone, giving up on plays (yes, you chris Houston).

SOL

December 8th, 2013, 5:14 pm
QB Coach

Please forgive my ignorance but is there some kind of defamation rule that prevents you from calling out POOR calling on the officials? A FALSE roughing the passer call on Fairley gave the Eagles and additional 15 yards, and extended the drive, and then a FALSE defensive holding allowed them to take the lead which turned the tide of the game. The Talking Heads made a few comments about how they didn't see any infractions but that was it. Those two calls took Detroit out of the game and the couldn't recover....

If there are any press people that troll the boards here, I DOUBLE DETROIT DARE YOU TO CALL OUT THE OFFICIALS FOR POOR CALLS!

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

December 8th, 2013, 5:17 pm
QB Coach

F*CK THIS TEAM

Seriously. Screw them. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Yes, there were a couple bad calls and they made difference in the game (at the time). But the officials didn't give up 200 yards rushing in 1 quarter. The Lions laid down. I'm convinced this team is incapable of handling any success. Any time something goes their way, whether winning a game, or being up in a game, they can't handle it. I don't know if they just think they have things in hand or what, but they just blow everything. I'm so tired of watching it. Or, to more accurately sum up my feelings,

F*CK THIS TEAM

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

December 8th, 2013, 5:22 pm
QB Coach

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
F*CK THIS TEAM

Seriously. Screw them. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Yes, there were a couple bad calls and they made difference in the game (at the time). But the officials didn't give up 200 yards rushing in 1 quarter. The Lions laid down. I'm convinced this team is incapable of handling any success. Any time something goes their way, whether winning a game, or being up in a game, they can't handle it. I don't know if they just think they have things in hand or what, but they just blow everything. I'm so tired of watching it. Or, to more accurately sum up my feelings,

F*CK THIS TEAM

Yeah agreed. We need to make a change. I want a staff that makes half time adjustments and keeps us focused enough to win. We can't hold a lead. To make today worse, had Staff in 2 playoff games (one against McCoy and one where I had Dalton and his 4Tds on the bench)

December 8th, 2013, 5:31 pm
League MVP

the bad calls werent worth the difference (though they did shift momentum) in the score plus if you cant stop simple handoffs you are going to lose. if your center and QB cant communicate and fumble 6 snaps, you re going to lose. if the QB is not even willing to jump on a loose ball you re going to lose. if your LBs have no clue whats happening or choose not to tackle and take on blocks you re going to lose. if your $5mill/yr DB thinks he s a ref and gives up on a play bc he anticipates a flag you re going to lose. if you are up 14 early and either your head coach or coordinator decide to stop trying to go to wide open WRs down the field until the entire team catches up you re going to lose. Kudos to Jeremy Ross but why cant they instruct the upbacks to pitch him the ball or get it to him on offense to take advantage of his hot hand

lions looked they were going to cruise to an easy win, somebody forgot to tell philly the game wasnt over - this team is pathetic. they are in first place by default not bc of anything good the coaching staff has done w the talent on the team.

December 8th, 2013, 5:34 pm
QB Coach

If the Bears or Packers had their QBs all year we wouldn't be in first. The talent on this team is going to waste and for some reason all the guys get the same attitude. We're up in the game and we just stop playing. Or make stupid mistakes. That's mostly on coaching.

December 8th, 2013, 5:50 pm

What a turd.

1. Ed Hoculi makes horrific, game changing calls every week. I hate the guy

2. When is this offense gonna grow the hell up? The TOs, the mis-communication, the Durham.... I honestly think the coaching was good and the players could not overcome the weather. Most of those plays were over before they started due to bad snaps and fumbled snaps. I know the weather was bad but a good offensive team does not waste 2 special teams TDs.

3. I don't know what McCoy did in the second half but we just flat out could not catch him which brings me to Reggie Bush.

4. I said it in the Pittsburgh thread but Reginald Alfred Bush is utterly useless in bad weather. I don't buy the calf thing and I knew he wouldn't play today. It was pretty sad watching another tail back with a similar skill-set destroy our defense while we had no answer on our side because weather ruins him. I hope his calf feels better next week.

5. Akers is still a horrible player. even though he wasn't a part of the gameplan, I still think it bears mentioning that he is one of the worst kickers in the game.

December 8th, 2013, 6:16 pm
QB Coach

And now we get the Ravens on Monday night. A team that is well coached and knows how to fight to the end, trying to take a playoff spot.

December 8th, 2013, 8:49 pm
RIP Killer

Ravens 31
Lions 24

December 8th, 2013, 9:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next