View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 30th, 2014, 1:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Next up: Baltimore Ravens 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Next up: Baltimore Ravens
BillySims wrote:
Lions are going to bounce back strong. They have been lambasted this week. They play best when their backs are against the wall. Well, their backs are against the wall. I see a blowout win for the Lions to kick off a 3 game win streak to go in to the playoffs on. Teams are 3-7-1 the week after they play the Seahawks. The Giants will be on the weeks following their Seahawks game plus the suck anyway. And the Vikings just blow. Ponder at QB is simply laughable.

I agree. The Lions are done with the elements and now it is time to start gearing it up for a run to the playoffs. Schwartz is feeling the pressure, time to produce.

I have a similar feeling about this one that I did my last game in Detroit when the Lions romped the Chargers 38-10 in December of 2011. Plus it is Monday night, in Detroit - gotta be something special. Baltimore is surging as of late, but not very good on the road (1-5, lost last 3). Bush should be back, CJ should be motivated to have a monster game. This is only the Ravens second trip to Detroit, the Lions won 35-17 in 2005 and I expect a similar result again. Call it wishful thinking.

December 13th, 2013, 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Top two corners out, we're gonna have a hard time slowing down Torey Smith. Gotta hope Ziggy plays so we can get to Flacco. The Ravens have been sloppy in most of their games this season so we've got a good shot. Special teams will be a big key, we're got to keep the ball away from Jacoby Jones.

December 14th, 2013, 8:43 pm
League MVP

Baltimore 30
Lions 17

No corners, possibly no Ansah, Return of Pitta and Flacco's underrated mobility with Torrey Smith's deep speed, try to adjust to that and its Ray Rice off tackle or in the screen game. Offensively we should be able to score more points fumbles, dropped passes, missed and blocked kicks, unlucky deflections and great plays by there athletes seem to keep our points down consistently. For the Lions to win, they need to get off to a good start and keep the crowd energized. Winning coin toss and scoring first would be a big lift in MNF atmosphere and could result in a hostile crowd making it difficult for the Ravens to run there offense. Bell will carry at least 50% of the load and will have room to run but has to hold onto the ball. They ll be pretty effective at minimizing Calvin Johnson though he ll still roll em up. Durham, Burleson, Pettigrew cant drop half the passes thrown there way like last week. LBs and Ss need to have a better game tackling and knowing where the play is.

December 15th, 2013, 2:23 am
Varsity Benchwarmer

All I have to say about this game is GO BROWNS!

Frok

December 15th, 2013, 2:14 pm
Veteran General Manager

frok wrote:
All I have to say about this game is GO BROWNS!

Frok

Ditto. But, the Browns Defense can't stop Chicago's offense without getting a turn over so far.

December 15th, 2013, 2:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2