View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 30th, 2014, 2:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 'Dangerous' radioactive material stolen in Mexico truck:IAEA 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: 'Dangerous' radioactive material stolen in Mexico truck:
slybri19 wrote:
Regularjoe12, reading comprehension must not be your forte. I actually mentioned this on the 4th post of this thread, but I guess you didn't read it. Your mistake.

Here's the deal. If you want to secure the border minus political correctness, land mines and snipers are the answer. However, political correctness prevents efficient and effective courses of action, so we're left with nonsense.

During my 8 years in the Army, we ALWAYS secured our base camp with mines and snipers. It worked and was effective. However, libtards hate proven and effective methods if it disagrees with their ideology. Go figure.

Needless to say, my method would work, but is not socially acceptable. Think about it though. How many "decent" illegals would cross the border if they knew there was a fair chance that they would be blown up by a land mine or shot by a sniper? Basically, zero. Therefore, the only people being killed would be the drug dealers and assorted other scumbags.

It's called deterrence and it works. Prove me wrong.

Ok lets start with discussing reading comprehension...Please point out where I (as in ME!) said ANYTHING about about deportation. Go ahead...take your time...I'll wait.....

All done looking for nothing? good, lets move on

If you cant understand that going to such extremes would alienate this country from all our allies and produce MORE enemies of the nation that we have ever seen, then that is your blindness. there are other things that could be done, steps that could be taken, WELL BEFORE WE EVEN THINK about murdering unarmed people. (and the excuse of killing unarmed people cuz some of them MIGHT be criminals is so damn unamerican it's rediculous.) i thought you were against a Nazi Germany regime...yet you seem to support it by calling everyone who disagrees with you an idiot, thinking violence is the answer to anything you dont like.

what you dont realize is that your extremist behavior is actually turning people AWAY from what are generally correct principles. You have turned yourself into a tinfoil hat wearing loony that makes the rest of the concervatives shy away from you. and whats sad is, in a lot of cases YOU WOULD BE RIGHT....if you would just stop making a spectacle of yourself, and making it so damn hard for a rational person to support your ideaology.

you've gone too far and have no vision to see that you now DAMAGE your cause. You honestly think you can enlighten people by calling them idiots? its a shame....

December 16th, 2013, 9:45 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: 'Dangerous' radioactive material stolen in Mexico truck:
TheRealWags wrote:
slybri19 wrote:
MY definition of secure is stopping 99.9% of "invaders" from crossing the border at non-checkpoints. In case you didn't know, all of those border crossings have radiological detection equipment capable of finding nuclear material. Therefore, the only way they could get here, without going to sea, is to go through our non-secured border. Land mines and snipers ordered to shoot anything that moves could take care of that real quick. Unfortunately, political correctness trumps common sense in today's society.
Landmines and snipers?!?! Thought you didn't like the Commies, yet you want to build a border just like that they used in East Germany are using in North Korea....

The difference is that they used them to keep people in, while I would use them to keep people out. Big difference. If you're too stupid to realize this, I don't know what to say.

December 16th, 2013, 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2