View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 6:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hasselbeck 
5th Round Pick - Traded

Post Hasselbeck
I'm just curious....What is it that you see in Hasselbeck?

There seems to be an aweful lot of love for him here lately, at least since the recent surge in new people. He seems to have a large following. Personally, he's not that good!

So I ask again....What do you see in him? To everyone, especially those that are calling for him in Detroit, what makes him so popular with you?

January 13th, 2005, 5:16 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Hasselbeck
lionsfanak wrote:
I'm just curious....What is it that you see in Hasselbeck?

There seems to be an aweful lot of love for him here lately, at least since the recent surge in new people.

Ya know what...maybe I need to look back and read some threads but I haven't noticed that. There is more discussion IMO about Warner (most seem to agree though about him being done), Kitna, and Brees. I think the only thing to the talk of Hasselbeck is that Millen tried to make a move for him a couple yrs ago. I for one am not really interested in him...I think a lot of these guys are <= Joey and that's not saying much seeing as though I am in general not a big supporter.

January 13th, 2005, 11:02 am
Profile WWW
All State

i agree with you, i'm not sold on hassy. i think fans are grasping at straws here. they see brees, but are pretty sure he will be franchised. they see matt as the best qb who may be available and are ready to do anything to get rid of joey. it is a knee jerk reaction.

brees had a great year in 2004, hassy had a big year in 2003, joey ???? we can only hope 2005 is his big year, followed by many more.

January 13th, 2005, 11:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]