View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2014, 12:46 pm



Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Playoffs 
Author Message
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3235
Location: Maryland
Post Playoffs
I really hate the 49ers and I don't want to see them in another Super Bowl. Kaepernick is a punk. I don't really care for the Seahawks either since Richard Sherman needs to shut his mouth. If the Broncos don't win today I will hate whoever wins the Super Bowl.


January 12th, 2014, 4:55 pm
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3376
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: Playoffs
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
I really hate the 49ers and I don't want to see them in another Super Bowl. Kaepernick is a punk. I don't really care for the Seahawks either since Richard Sherman needs to shut his mouth. If the Broncos don't win today I will hate whoever wins the Super Bowl.


I very much agree about Kaepernick. He is a punk. Wearing those headphones at a press conference and all. Man, be a damn professional for once. Dont care for Richard Sherman neither, although I think hes one of the best if not THE best CB in the game and would love to have him in Detroit.

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


January 12th, 2014, 9:59 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 12th, 2011, 9:00 am
Posts: 289
Location: Vermont
Post Re: Playoffs
I think you guys are..... nit-picking a tad much.

Professionalism is great. Choice of personal style is fine.

_________________
Pablo wrote:
the app worked OK, but it is hard to draft while driving.


January 13th, 2014, 1:00 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7482
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Playoffs
49ers wrote:
I think you guys are..... nit-picking a tad much.

Professionalism is great. Choice of personal style is fine.


Kaperdick is an arrogant, self worshiping, egomaniacal, jerk.


January 13th, 2014, 1:04 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3235
Location: Maryland
Post Re: Playoffs
49ers wrote:
I think you guys are..... nit-picking a tad much.

Professionalism is great. Choice of personal style is fine.



I'm not nitpicking. I dislike everything about the way he carries himself in and out of games :) He must get it from his coach


January 13th, 2014, 4:53 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7482
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Playoffs
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
49ers wrote:
I think you guys are..... nit-picking a tad much.

Professionalism is great. Choice of personal style is fine.



I'm not nitpicking. I dislike everything about the way he carries himself in and out of games :) He must get it from his coach


Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks he is a punk. He is my 2nd least favorite personality types. Only, Hitler style dictators are worse for me.


January 13th, 2014, 7:30 pm
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3376
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: Playoffs
He clearly is a punk. I put him in the same class as Justin Bieber.

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


January 14th, 2014, 12:44 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 12th, 2011, 9:00 am
Posts: 289
Location: Vermont
Post Re: Playoffs
You guys ever heard of Camp Taylor? It's a place for kids with heart defects, and Colin dedicates a lot of his time and money into it. He tried to trademark "Kaepernicking" and give it to the camp so all proceeds would go to the kids.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/6/23/4 ... es-charity

I follow the team closer than you do. He's NOT a thug. He's far from it. He's articulate when he speaks (carrying ABOVE a 4.0 GPA in high school, and had a 4.0 in college) and he likes to have fun on the field. There were several pictures of him and Cam hugging and laughing it out together before the game, but the only thing that was publicized was the TD celebration.

One post isn't going to change your mind, but I would hope it does at least open your mind to the possibility that you might be carrying your emotions a little too far on this.

Image

_________________
Pablo wrote:
the app worked OK, but it is hard to draft while driving.


January 15th, 2014, 1:31 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7482
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Playoffs
49ers wrote:
You guys ever heard of Camp Taylor? It's a place for kids with heart defects, and Colin dedicates a lot of his time and money into it. He tried to trademark "Kaepernicking" and give it to the camp so all proceeds would go to the kids.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/6/23/4 ... es-charity

I follow the team closer than you do. He's NOT a thug. He's far from it. He's articulate when he speaks (carrying ABOVE a 4.0 GPA in high school, and had a 4.0 in college) and he likes to have fun on the field. There were several pictures of him and Cam hugging and laughing it out together before the game, but the only thing that was publicized was the TD celebration.

One post isn't going to change your mind, but I would hope it does at least open your mind to the possibility that you might be carrying your emotions a little too far on this.

Image


You know, it is possible to be everything we called him, without him being a thug. Which I didn't see anyone call him a thug.


January 15th, 2014, 8:33 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9937
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Playoffs
BillySims wrote:
You know, it is possible to be everything we called him, without him being a thug. Which I didn't see anyone call him a thug.


Care to define the difference between 'punk' and 'thug' for us?

I'm not a Kaepernick lover, by any stretch. I don't like him, his coach, or his team. But the same qualities he displays is the same as some Lions players.

_________________
I will not put on blinders when it comes to our QBs performances.


January 15th, 2014, 12:29 pm
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3376
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: Playoffs
49ers wrote:
You guys ever heard of Camp Taylor? It's a place for kids with heart defects, and Colin dedicates a lot of his time and money into it. He tried to trademark "Kaepernicking" and give it to the camp so all proceeds would go to the kids.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/6/23/4 ... es-charity

I follow the team closer than you do. He's NOT a thug. He's far from it. He's articulate when he speaks (carrying ABOVE a 4.0 GPA in high school, and had a 4.0 in college) and he likes to have fun on the field. There were several pictures of him and Cam hugging and laughing it out together before the game, but the only thing that was publicized was the TD celebration.

One post isn't going to change your mind, but I would hope it does at least open your mind to the possibility that you might be carrying your emotions a little too far on this.

Image


Doesnt change my mind about him.

All the money Suh donates to different things and people still gotta call him dirty.

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


January 15th, 2014, 3:15 pm
Profile
NFL Veteran

Joined: November 28th, 2007, 12:50 pm
Posts: 1400
Location: Newport Beach, Ca
Post Re: Playoffs
m2karateman wrote:
BillySims wrote:
You know, it is possible to be everything we called him, without him being a thug. Which I didn't see anyone call him a thug.


Care to define the difference between 'punk' and 'thug' for us?

I'm not a Kaepernick lover, by any stretch. I don't like him, his coach, or his team. But the same qualities he displays is the same as some Lions players.


I don't think it's that hard to tell the difference between a thug or punk. A thug is a violent criminal where as a punk is in reference to a young rebellious person taking qualities from the loud fast moving music style.

I think the hate for Kaepernick is because his overnight media hype from the previous season and some of the old people on the board not liking kids playing on their lawn.


January 15th, 2014, 4:09 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7482
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Playoffs
m2karateman wrote:
BillySims wrote:
You know, it is possible to be everything we called him, without him being a thug. Which I didn't see anyone call him a thug.


Care to define the difference between 'punk' and 'thug' for us?

I'm not a Kaepernick lover, by any stretch. I don't like him, his coach, or his team. But the same qualities he displays is the same as some Lions players.


A thug is a guy that goes around beating the crap out people for the fun of it. A punk is just a snot nosed kid that thinks they know everything.


January 15th, 2014, 5:47 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3235
Location: Maryland
Post Re: Playoffs
It's not carrying emotions too far. I think he's a punk. He acts like a punk and his coach is a punk. Never said he was a murderer or anything like that, he's a punk. Plenty of punks in the NFL have camps for kids and do charity work like that. And what does his GPA have to do with anything???


January 15th, 2014, 6:26 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3235
Location: Maryland
Post Re: Playoffs
rao wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
BillySims wrote:
You know, it is possible to be everything we called him, without him being a thug. Which I didn't see anyone call him a thug.


Care to define the difference between 'punk' and 'thug' for us?

I'm not a Kaepernick lover, by any stretch. I don't like him, his coach, or his team. But the same qualities he displays is the same as some Lions players.


I don't think it's that hard to tell the difference between a thug or punk. A thug is a violent criminal where as a punk is in reference to a young rebellious person taking qualities from the loud fast moving music style.

I think the hate for Kaepernick is because his overnight media hype from the previous season and some of the old people on the board not liking kids playing on their lawn.



I'm not old. I'm 27 and he's a punk.


January 15th, 2014, 6:27 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.