View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2014, 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Playoffs 
QB Coach

Post Playoffs
I really hate the 49ers and I don't want to see them in another Super Bowl. Kaepernick is a punk. I don't really care for the Seahawks either since Richard Sherman needs to shut his mouth. If the Broncos don't win today I will hate whoever wins the Super Bowl.

January 12th, 2014, 4:55 pm
Team MVP

Post Re: Playoffs
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
I really hate the 49ers and I don't want to see them in another Super Bowl. Kaepernick is a punk. I don't really care for the Seahawks either since Richard Sherman needs to shut his mouth. If the Broncos don't win today I will hate whoever wins the Super Bowl.

I very much agree about Kaepernick. He is a punk. Wearing those headphones at a press conference and all. Man, be a damn professional for once. Dont care for Richard Sherman neither, although I think hes one of the best if not THE best CB in the game and would love to have him in Detroit.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

January 12th, 2014, 9:59 pm
Varsity Captain

I think you guys are..... nit-picking a tad much.

Professionalism is great. Choice of personal style is fine.

January 13th, 2014, 1:00 am
Hall of Fame Player

49ers wrote:

Kaperdick is an arrogant, self worshiping, egomaniacal, jerk.

January 13th, 2014, 1:04 pm
QB Coach

49ers wrote:

I'm not nitpicking. I dislike everything about the way he carries himself in and out of games :) He must get it from his coach

January 13th, 2014, 4:53 pm
Hall of Fame Player

inheritedlionsfan wrote:
49ers wrote:

I'm not nitpicking. I dislike everything about the way he carries himself in and out of games :) He must get it from his coach

Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks he is a punk. He is my 2nd least favorite personality types. Only, Hitler style dictators are worse for me.

January 13th, 2014, 7:30 pm
Team MVP

He clearly is a punk. I put him in the same class as Justin Bieber.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

January 14th, 2014, 12:44 pm
Varsity Captain

You guys ever heard of Camp Taylor? It's a place for kids with heart defects, and Colin dedicates a lot of his time and money into it. He tried to trademark "Kaepernicking" and give it to the camp so all proceeds would go to the kids.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/6/23/4 ... es-charity

I follow the team closer than you do. He's NOT a thug. He's far from it. He's articulate when he speaks (carrying ABOVE a 4.0 GPA in high school, and had a 4.0 in college) and he likes to have fun on the field. There were several pictures of him and Cam hugging and laughing it out together before the game, but the only thing that was publicized was the TD celebration.

One post isn't going to change your mind, but I would hope it does at least open your mind to the possibility that you might be carrying your emotions a little too far on this.

January 15th, 2014, 1:31 am
Hall of Fame Player

49ers wrote:
You guys ever heard of Camp Taylor? It's a place for kids with heart defects, and Colin dedicates a lot of his time and money into it. He tried to trademark "Kaepernicking" and give it to the camp so all proceeds would go to the kids.

I follow the team closer than you do. He's NOT a thug. He's far from it. He's articulate when he speaks (carrying ABOVE a 4.0 GPA in high school, and had a 4.0 in college) and he likes to have fun on the field. There were several pictures of him and Cam hugging and laughing it out together before the game, but the only thing that was publicized was the TD celebration.

One post isn't going to change your mind, but I would hope it does at least open your mind to the possibility that you might be carrying your emotions a little too far on this.

You know, it is possible to be everything we called him, without him being a thug. Which I didn't see anyone call him a thug.

January 15th, 2014, 8:33 am
RIP Killer

BillySims wrote:
You know, it is possible to be everything we called him, without him being a thug. Which I didn't see anyone call him a thug.

Care to define the difference between 'punk' and 'thug' for us?

I'm not a Kaepernick lover, by any stretch. I don't like him, his coach, or his team. But the same qualities he displays is the same as some Lions players.

January 15th, 2014, 12:29 pm
Team MVP

49ers wrote:

Doesnt change my mind about him.

All the money Suh donates to different things and people still gotta call him dirty.

January 15th, 2014, 3:15 pm
NFL Veteran

m2karateman wrote:
BillySims wrote:

I'm not a Kaepernick lover, by any stretch. I don't like him, his coach, or his team. But the same qualities he displays is the same as some Lions players.

I don't think it's that hard to tell the difference between a thug or punk. A thug is a violent criminal where as a punk is in reference to a young rebellious person taking qualities from the loud fast moving music style.

I think the hate for Kaepernick is because his overnight media hype from the previous season and some of the old people on the board not liking kids playing on their lawn.

January 15th, 2014, 4:09 pm
Hall of Fame Player

m2karateman wrote:
BillySims wrote:

A thug is a guy that goes around beating the crap out people for the fun of it. A punk is just a snot nosed kid that thinks they know everything.

January 15th, 2014, 5:47 pm
QB Coach

It's not carrying emotions too far. I think he's a punk. He acts like a punk and his coach is a punk. Never said he was a murderer or anything like that, he's a punk. Plenty of punks in the NFL have camps for kids and do charity work like that. And what does his GPA have to do with anything???

January 15th, 2014, 6:26 pm
QB Coach

rao wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
BillySims wrote:

I don't think it's that hard to tell the difference between a thug or punk. A thug is a violent criminal where as a punk is in reference to a young rebellious person taking qualities from the loud fast moving music style.

I think the hate for Kaepernick is because his overnight media hype from the previous season and some of the old people on the board not liking kids playing on their lawn.

I'm not old. I'm 27 and he's a punk.

January 15th, 2014, 6:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next