View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 19th, 2014, 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A&E vs. Duck Dynasty 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: A&E vs. Duck Dynasty
Blueskies, blueskies, blueskies. Where should I begin with your incoherent nonsense and projection masquerading as logic, reason, and/or common sense?

First of all, any insinuation that I'm liberal in any way, shape, or form discredits your already unreliable credibility even further. Name one liberal position I advocated for. Name one liberal politician I campaigned for. You can't because I haven't done either.

From this and previous posts of yours, I reckon that you're an advocate of the GOPe. By that, I mean the Republican "establishment". You want to maintain the status quo of both Democrats and Republicans in continuing crony capitalism to your benefit instead of the country at large. I can see right through you people. You're a RINO (Republican In Name Only).

That's why you fear me and resort to lies to discredit me and people like me. We are onto you and people of your ilk. The sleeping giant has awoken and the status quo is no longer acceptable.

I have to hand it to you though that accusing me of being a libtard in disguise is a unique strategy. While unbelievable, it does show how the Democrats and GOPe are using the same techniques of projection to discredit those that oppose their agenda. As per your previous post, we all know which side you are on.

January 5th, 2014, 6:21 pm
RIP Killer

11.7 millions viewers last summer, 4.7 million this week (and huge drop in the key 18-49 demo). Perhaps Phil should have kept his mouth shut... quack quack!

March 21st, 2014, 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Pablo wrote:
11.7 millions viewers last summer, 4.7 million this week (and huge drop in the key 18-49 demo). Perhaps Phil should have kept his mouth shut... quack quack!

You are comparing two different numbers.

11.7M last SUMMER = combined total of all weeks.

4.7M this WEEK = 1 weekly total that has to be added to the other 1 weekly totals to come up with the number that should be compared to the 11.7M number you gave.

edited to add:

The change in demographic could be because more people are watching so the demographic changed to reflect it.

March 21st, 2014, 1:27 pm
RIP Killer

The 11.7M was for the previous premier (not for the whole summer - they probably would have been cancelled if that was the case), it dropped to 8.5M for the January premier and is now down under 5M.

March 21st, 2014, 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Well, back in January, wasn't Phil still in his suspension, ( I can't remember when they gave in)? People said they would not watch A&E anymore if they did not bring him back. Looks like they carried through on their threat. Which is, apparently, why A&E relented and brought Phil back.

March 21st, 2014, 1:58 pm
Hall of Fame Player

I just looked to see when I posted "A&E Caved!!!!!!!!!!!". It was December 28th. What day in January was the premier for the new season? Many people might not have heard that A&E gave in before the premier. But, I am just guessing. I am out on the road during the week, so, I have to wait and watch a DD marathon to see the new shows.

March 21st, 2014, 2:03 pm
RIP Killer

1/15/14

March 21st, 2014, 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Pablo wrote:
1/15/14

I don't know. Maybe people thought that, because of the suspension, Phil wouldn't be in that episode. Guess we will have to wait and see until next seasons premier to see if the numbers are back to where they should be. Even if they aren't, DD is still, most likely, A&E highest rated show.

March 21st, 2014, 2:40 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

to be fair, I have a hard time not seeing the populariity of that show drop as time passes anyways. It's happens to all shows, and it not exactly like that show has something fresh and inovating going on to keep audiences glued to it. it's pretty much the same thing week in and week out IMO

NEXT WEEK: Hill Billy jokes!
the week after: MORE Hill Billy jokes
ect
ect
ect

March 21st, 2014, 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3