View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 29th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Planet X: discussion 
Pro Bowl Player

Post Re: Planet X: discussion
Quote:
If you’ve started with a pure race, no defects, and over the course of time and breeding, what happens to that genetic strain? Does it continue to be pure or does it take on characteristics of its environment (food, water, sun rays, and so on) and begin to break down? Like to close family members breeding, does that pollute the gene pool? As time progresses and the gene pool is further compromised, disease happens right?

Uh...what?

There is no such thing as a "pure race" with "no defects." Nor do things break down over time; natural selection makes organisms better suited to their environment as time goes on.

Was it possible that humans used to live to the age of 1000? No.

April 3rd, 2014, 9:32 am
QB Coach

I am also relaying a message from Steve, who I hope will jump in soon.

Ask them to research the Ancient Chinese astronomical records. Those are available to EVERYONE and they're not hidden. Have them also research the Chinese Guest Star which has very, very detailed records of the event. Have them research the Medieval and Victorian accounts of the "Red Dragon" planet. They can use this chart if they like to reference the approximate time range it arrived.http://www.wijzijnklaar.nl/images/plane ... iagram.jpg

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

April 3rd, 2014, 9:33 am
QB Coach

Blue:

We're going back to the Garden of Eden here, that is a proven fact via the mytochondrial dna from the female side. That has been traced and brings all of humanity back to a single "mother".

So the purity comes from created beings who were pure in every way except for the fall that introduced sin into the world. Sin brings the penalty of death, so my point or perspective is, that we started with pure, a contaminant was introduced, and over the course of time, as that contaminant has produced and polluted, the gene pool has gotten more corrupted.

That's the starting point and potential reasoning behind such long lifespans. Prior to the fall, there was no mention of death. Animals didn't attack one another, life was Eden! Sin brought that into the world, and the first shedding of blood was the animals that were sacrificed to produce the skins to cover Adam and Eve. A curse was placed upon mankind that included hard labor for men, and hard labor for women.

If we aren't going to be able to share that perspective then we will probably struggle going any further, and there's no need to create hard feelings or anger....

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

April 3rd, 2014, 12:36 pm
NFL Veteran

WarEr4Christ wrote:
Blue:

We're going back to the Garden of Eden here, that is a proven fact via the mytochondrial dna from the female side. That has been traced and brings all of humanity back to a single "mother".

So the purity comes from created beings who were pure in every way except for the fall that introduced sin into the world. Sin brings the penalty of death, so my point or perspective is, that we started with pure, a contaminant was introduced, and over the course of time, as that contaminant has produced and polluted, the gene pool has gotten more corrupted.

That's the starting point and potential reasoning behind such long lifespans. Prior to the fall, there was no mention of death. Animals didn't attack one another, life was Eden! Sin brought that into the world, and the first shedding of blood was the animals that were sacrificed to produce the skins to cover Adam and Eve. A curse was placed upon mankind that included hard labor for men, and hard labor for women.

If we aren't going to be able to share that perspective then we will probably struggle going any further, and there's no need to create hard feelings or anger....

Mitochondrial Eve does not support the idea of biblical Eve. MtEve was not the only female of her time and had a mother, she was not the first women on earth. Also her male counter part isn't even believed to have been her contemporary. Other women from the time of this MtEve do have living descendants they just don't have an unbroken line of female descendants which means at some point during their lines a female was not produced.

April 3rd, 2014, 1:03 pm
QB Coach

Thanks for that update, I was not aware of that...

April 3rd, 2014, 1:11 pm
Pro Bowl Player

Quote:

Yes, this all 100%, complete nonsense. It's not even debatable.

April 3rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Baton Girl

Hi. Paul invited me to discuss this topic with you guys. So I'll throw out what I know. However, this will require a little bit of research on your part, as I don't believe in lazy arguments where I have to provide the entire burden of proof. Part of the effort of discovery is researching any claims and counter claims provided on your own. That's just good debate etiquette. Anyhow, here's my 2c.
Quote:
So Nibiru is basically nonsense that originates from the work of Zecharia Sitchin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin

Nibiru is one of something like 17 names given to this guest star so far. Gill Broussard calls it "Planet-7x". Astral Traveler calls it both "PlanetX" and "Nibiru". The ancient Chinese called it the "Guest Star". Medieval Europeans and people in the middle east from antiquity called it the "Red Dragon". So it's all the same thing, just different names.
Quote:
Sagan was afraid that people's interest in crap like Nibiru, psychics, faith healing, alien abductions, etc. would ultimately doom us to relive the dark ages:

Given his hatred of religion, I don't find this in the least bit surprising. Why? Well, let's taken an analogy from your current world. You're Lions fans. For some of you anyone who is not a Lions fan is a lunatic, heretic, etc. The same could be said of Sagan. Just because he thought that Nibiru and the Bible (or religion in general) was for crazy people doesn't mean he was right. And in some things he wasn't. Especially when it comes to faith healing. Go look up the "Azusa Street Revival", both secular and religious sources. There is STRONG documented proof of the event and the things that went on there, including healings. They have actual doctors reports out there of the before and afters for people that got healed. Yes, secular doctors reports. You might be able to refute someone from a religious slant claiming this, but a regular doctor who, by law, is forbidden from falsifying documents.
Quote:
7 gods decree....7 headed beast/creature/devil/satan...hmmm could it be that Revelation may have some Bablonian/Ancient Mesopotamian religious aspects.....

Given that Daniel was one of the chief advisors in Babylon during the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, Darius, and Cyrus, and given his incredible connection with God, the Torah, and the other Jewish books, it's more likely that they stole the data from Daniel (or picked it up from him) rather than the other way around. While I myself don't have knowledge of which books came first, given that the Torah and the books prior to Daniel all come before the Mesopotamian and Babylonian cultures, it's more likely that they took it from sources outside themselves rather than the bible and Daniel taking it from them since there are references to Satan being a beast (the 7 heads are a figurative representation of one of Satan's characteristics, btw) scattered all throughout the old testament, including in the books written prior to the Babylonian captivity. Those have been historically proven as existing prior to Babylon in their original wording and context.

Now, it could also be due to their ancestors seeing this PlanetX and seeing it having 7 moons or dwarf planets surrounding it. To someone from antiquity, who doesn't have the knowledge and the vocabulary we do today to describe things, might describe a large red dwarf with seven planets orbiting it as a "dragon" (as that would have been in their vocabulary) with seven heads. I take this idea from something written by a number of other authors, both secular and religious, who tell how things from today would be described by those in antiquity. Take for example someone from antiquity who's never seen an attack helicopter. If they saw it and watched it shooting rockets, how would they describe it? Likely the only way they could, as a "locust breathing fire". I mean, if I was in their shoes, that's how I'd describe it.
Quote:
Nibiru: The Nonexistent Planet

Hmm, Space.com, a pro-NASA site. The same site that has gone out of its way to hide things from you by orders of the same government who is hiding things from you to keep you calm. That might sound like conspiracy theory, or madness, but let me explain. The government hid the electrical substation incident, which they've only just recently revealed, and even now are just downplaying as "Vandalism" (a coordinated team of 6 professionally trained marksman who hit the substation with military precision in a way that requires lots of pre-planning to execute correctly does not count as random vandals, just FYI). Or how about NASA? They claim that they can't track all the asteroids in our solar system near Earth, yet can see parts in orbit no bigger than a box end wrench from ground tracking stations? They can't find a plane that vanished in Asia, yet they can read the book over your shoulder?

They don't tell you about NEO's doing inside flybys of Earth until they're pretty much forced to by all the independent astronomers, both professional and armatures, who they poopoo as newbs who don't know what they're doing, yet are responsible for somewhere between 60 and 80 percent of all new astronomical discoveries of the past decade? They know Nibiru (or whatever you want to call it) is out there. They knew back in the 70's. Why do I say that? Take the satellites they sent up during that time. Voyager 1 and 2, and Pioneer 10. I'm pretty sure Pioneer 11 was supposed to be part of this, but I have a feeling someone pulled the coordinates wrong on that and it got slingshot the wrong direction. But anyhow, that's only speculation given it's present trajectory and location in comparison to the other three. What am I talking about? Take a look at this: (note, both of these are from accredited science orgs for those who care)

http://victoriastaffordapsychicinvestig ... 3-1977.png

Or this: http://spaceinfo.com.au/wp-content/uplo ... _2_575.png

Notice anything about that? It sure looks like someone was trying to triangulate something. Look at the line lengths. If Pioneer 10 had slingshot the other way (this is why I think they meant to shoot it off the same way as the others, but got their numbers off) you'd have four in a row, perfect for detecting something coming in on that pathway, which is the same projected path as Nibiru. There's a graphic out there which shows all the known tracks Nibiru has taken on its way in (it's doing some kind of clockwise turning loop around the sun, and not a fixed path elliptical orbit) but I can't find it present, and I'm almost out of time on my break (I'm a software developer) so I'm gonna have to stop soon and go back to work, but even so I've already given you a ton of research to do on your own. And don't take just the secular viewpoints on this when trying to refute me. Look at ALL the facts. Look at Gill Broussard's work. His especially since it's backed up by facts after facts after verifiable facts. He has some theories too, but those are supported and based on existing facts too.

Anyhow, I've gotta get back to work. I'll pick up with this when I get another chance. Also, I'm leaving a quote in here so I remember where I left off on the page, so don't think it a bit out of place. I've got so much on my mind I'm just creating it as a bit of a placeholder. lol.
Quote:
You do realize that nearly all of the major religions, both modern and ancient share many aspects right? Heck the story of Jesus didn't even start with Jesus...so much so that there are those who theorize that the true start of Judaism was a sect of Egyptian "Heretics".

And...that'll be where I'll start next time. Toodles. :D Hopefully I'll be able to answer all the original questions in this thread in due order fairly quickly, and then pick up on any new ones from there. But anyhow, deadlines, deadlines, deadlines. It's off to code I go! :D

>> Edit: Stumbled onto this while closing browser tabs while getting ready to go back to work. This isn't a perfect graphic, but it explains the odd orbit of Nibiru I was talking about earlier, which it looks like isn't a wandering orbit as I originally remembered it, but rather various calculations over time that corrected the path based on new data. It also shows the alignments of the three deep space satellites NASA sent up, and provides the name of an accredited government astronomer that NASA fully recognizes who also believes this is coming, and has apparently found proof that it does.

http://www.nccg.org/planetX_observations.jpg

One last tidbit I also remembered. Alex Jones was the first to point this out, but others have verified it. Ask yourself this. If Nibiru is fake, why is the Government spending billions to build underground bases, underground shelters, buying up billions of rounds of ammo, buying up billions of dollars of survival food, etc, etc? If Nibiru is fake, why is the Government running around acting like a scared child? They're not stockpiling all those supplies for some perceived "training" need. They know this is coming, and it terrifies them. Probably because, if you read the reports from the Middle Ages and the Ancient Chinese "Guest Star" period, you'll notice that every time this thing shows up, bad stuff starts happening on Earth.

Also, go look at the Earthquake reports from the past 100 years. Notice how the amount of earthquakes spike in the past 10-20 years. Notice how the number of asteroid incidents spikes. Notice how more volcanoes are coming active at the same time. Take a look at the observations about the perturbations of the outer planets by what NASA claims is an unknown object. Notice that ALL the raw data from the four probes are classified. You can get the "filtered" stuff all day long, but nobody can touch the raw data. Yet you can get raw data from Mars Explorer, unless they see something they don't want you to, and then they suddenly make that "unavailable". Take a look at the two observer satellites that "went dark" when ISON came through that suddenly and quietly came back online afterwards, even though they were reported as "lost". Or the sudden "Government Shutdown" right about the time that ISON was at Perihelion and about to transit the sun that just happened to blind everyone at one of the most critical times.

Nasa would never lie to you? Um, think again. They're terrified of what's coming, and they don't want you to know it, or be scared like they are. Anyhow, I'm late. Just wanted to add those couple of things for you to chew on.

April 3rd, 2014, 1:19 pm
Pro Bowl Player

Quote:
If Nibiru is fake, why is the Government spending billions to build underground bases, underground shelters, buying up billions of rounds of ammo, buying up billions of dollars of survival food, etc, etc?

April 3rd, 2014, 2:30 pm
Pro Bowl Player

Quote:
There is STRONG documented proof of the event and the things that went on there, including healings. They have actual doctors reports out there of the before and afters for people that got healed. Yes, secular doctors reports. You might be able to refute someone from a religious slant claiming this, but a regular doctor who, by law, is forbidden from falsifying documents.

Quote:
Nasa would never lie to you? Um, think again

Do you not see the overwhelming contradiction in those two statements? You'll believe the account of some random doctor from 100 years ago, but you dismiss NASA as being not credible?

The rest of your post is pure nonsense, littered with statements easily debunked by a 30 second Google search (the number of earthquakes have not increased in the last 20 years: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/topics ... quakes.php). Alex Jones is not a credible source, neither is some random guy named "Gill Broussard" or the NCCG.

Please, and I'm being completely serious here, go see a psychiatrist. If you're a real person, I'm deeply frightened.

April 3rd, 2014, 2:49 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

ok Im interested in one thing....WHY would NASA lie about a planets existance?

thats part makes no sense to me. they have no reason whatsoever to do so. as a matter of fact they have many reasons NOT to...

and blue..play nice ;)

Last edited by regularjoe12 on April 3rd, 2014, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 3rd, 2014, 3:42 pm

Blueskies wrote:
Quote:
If Nibiru is fake, why is the Government spending billions to build underground bases, underground shelters, buying up billions of rounds of ammo, buying up billions of dollars of survival food, etc, etc?

ummmmm...ever heard of Nuclear war? I hear that can be a real bitch! We've been building underground bases and hoarding in them ever since the first A-bomb.

April 3rd, 2014, 3:45 pm
Pro Bowl Player

That's not what he means, man.

What he means is that FEMA is building concentration camps to house us in when Planet X comes and causes the apocalypse.

April 3rd, 2014, 4:24 pm

Blueskies wrote:
That's not what he means, man.

What he means is that FEMA is building concentration camps to house us in when Planet X comes and causes the apocalypse.

The same FEMA that helped out N.O.?

Aw crap, we're screwed! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

April 3rd, 2014, 4:59 pm
Baton Girl

Clearly none of you have any interest in arguing with me about this on any level. You'd rather mock me than do what little I asked in order to make this a productive discussion. So I'm done with this discussion. If anyone is willing to keep an open mind and wishes to continue this discussion further, please private message me and we can talk about this more. Otherwise I've said what I could, and therefore I'm outta here. I've got better things to do than hold a one sided discussion with no hope of a productive or positive outcome. Goodnight.

April 3rd, 2014, 5:23 pm
Pro Bowl Player

This looks like a really reputable website:

http://www.nccg.org/

As does this man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9RBXlE86Ng

But don't trust NASA, guys. They're part of the big conspiracy. Martial law and the end times! It's coming, I promise! (But don't ask me cite my sources, the burden of proof isn't on me.)

April 3rd, 2014, 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next