View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 10:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 NFL Game Rewind 
Modmin Dude

Post NFL Game Rewind
https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages

Is anyone familiar with this service? I'm looking for NFL Sunday Ticket alternatives. I have Sirius XM so I can listen to all games live (with the Det announcers) but would also like to be able to watch them as well, even if recorded...

And NO this is NOT a request for illegal streaming information.

May 12th, 2014, 11:34 am
QB Coach

Post Re: NFL Game Rewind
TheRealWags wrote:
https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages

Is anyone familiar with this service? I'm looking for NFL Sunday Ticket alternatives. I have Sirius XM so I can listen to all games live (with the Det announcers) but would also like to be able to watch them as well, even if recorded...

And NO this is NOT a request for illegal streaming information.

I had it for a year. It works quite well. Back then, they didn't release the 22 tape for every game, but I think that's changed now. It's much cheaper than Sunday Ticket as I recall and I thought it was worth the money (as long as you can wait a day to watch).

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

May 12th, 2014, 11:36 am
RIP Killer

I like this option as well, plus $30 isn't a wallet buster. I've had Sunday ticket for 10+ years but am kinda done with the Lions after last year, at least at full Sunday ticket prices. Plus, I'm coaching a couple of that play on both Saturdays/Sundays so watching live isn't really an option anymore. Let me know what you find out Wags.

May 12th, 2014, 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
NFL Veteran

I don't think I could have ever justified the Sunday ticket price just to watch the Lions.

I enjoyed having NFL game rewind when I used to work every Sunday and it was a lot more convenient than the many other ways I had to go about finding a way to watch the Lions when I was in California.

May 12th, 2014, 1:33 pm
Modmin Dude

Pablo wrote:
I like this option as well, plus $30 isn't a wallet buster. I've had Sunday ticket for 10+ years but am kinda done with the Lions after last year, at least at full Sunday ticket prices. Plus, I'm coaching a couple of that play on both Saturdays/Sundays so watching live isn't really an option anymore. Let me know what you find out Wags.
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I kept hoping they would come up with a 'Team' package for Sunday Ticket, but no such luck. Between the cost of the Ticket & DTV its getting a bit outrageous. At this point it looks like we'll be switching to cable (Cox likely) and I'll be signing up for the Rewind package. This of course means the Lions will go 16-0.... :wink:

May 15th, 2014, 10:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]