View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22nd, 2014, 12:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 UDFA Tracker 
RIP Killer

Post Re: UDFA Tracker
Sounds like we have got a couple of future HOFs just from our UFA crop alone! :shock:

Actually, I'm pretty excited to see Lucas in action which is fairly rare for a UFA. Plus, if he makes the team and becomes a solid player I might not have to customize my younger son's (Lucas) Lions jersey.

May 14th, 2014, 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
NFL Veteran

BillySims wrote:
I quoted previous posts because the thread moved in two directions. So, I quoted the string I wanted to comment on. I never even hinted at talking about Lucas. There were others that quoted the same string that actually did mention Lucas. Yet you chose to credit/discredit me for it.

Edited to add: I would also suggest you re-read what I said so you can see that it would not have left. RT open.

I never brought you up to credit or discredit you. I only mentioned you to point out what I was referring to in my post. If I misread your post my bad, sorry about that.

May 14th, 2014, 3:49 pm
NFL Veteran

Pablo wrote:
Sounds like we have got a couple of future HOFs just from our UFA crop alone! :shock:

Actually, I'm pretty excited to see Lucas in action which is fairly rare for a UFA. Plus, if he makes the team and becomes a solid player I might not have to customize my younger son's (Lucas) Lions jersey.

With how some people talk about the draft compared to everyone else in the NFL the Lions are going to need those HOF players to have any hope this season.

May 14th, 2014, 3:52 pm
Hall of Fame Player

rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:
I quoted previous posts because the thread moved in two directions. So, I quoted the string I wanted to comment on. I never even hinted at talking about Lucas. There were others that quoted the same string that actually did mention Lucas. Yet you chose to credit/discredit me for it.

Edited to add: I would also suggest you re-read what I said so you can see that it would not have left. RT open.

I never brought you up to credit or discredit you. I only mentioned you to point out what I was referring to in my post. If I misread your post my bad, sorry about that.

Not a problem. I just get myself in hot water with what I do say sometimes. I don't need the credit/blaim for what others say. LOL.

May 14th, 2014, 4:21 pm
NFL Veteran

BillySims wrote:
rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:

Not a problem. I just get myself in hot water with what I do say sometimes. I don't need the credit/blaim for what others say. LOL.

Haha. The forum would be real boring if we didn't all do that from time to time.

May 14th, 2014, 5:33 pm
All State

If Coplin turns out to be just the times better than Louis, it's a win.

May 14th, 2014, 6:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3