How have my beloved Lions screwed up? Let me count the ways.
1. Jonnie, has was one of the only good playmakers. He, James, and Cory bent backward for the team. Why get rid of your best weapon because of something personal? When I saw him doing the worm in the last game of his lion career, I mistakingly thougt I would being seeing it for years to come.
2. James Stewart. He isn't KingJones, but for some reason, the coaches just gave up on him. In retrospect, it didn't hurt that much, but what if KingJones didn't pan out? We would have an excellent 3rd down back for our every down back.
3. Marty. Taking the wind. 'Nough said.
4. This is personal, but I would have liked to have a big home field advantage with an open stadium. Oh well.
5. As Alpha said, Mike and Jeff were stupid FA losses. Two excellent oliners who were lost.
6. Herman. This is a strech, but the coaches never told Charlie that one the single season record holder in rections existed.
7. Joey. Don't cut him, but I don't like him one bit. We never gave poor mike a chance.
8. Nick Harris. Why didn't John Jett come back? Maybe the injury was serious, this is an iffy one.
9. Three oliners in a row at #1. Didn't get any speed or playmaking.
10. Gary. He was doing good. Why get rid of him for an untested assistant?
11. We could have drafted Randy Moss. Got Terry Fair. Hmm..
Thats my 11, not in any order. As you can see, I have LFS. Lions Fan Syndrome. Symptoms, estreem depression on sundays in the fall.