View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 30th, 2014, 1:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Who should i trade for? 
Baton Girl

Post Who should i trade for?
QB D. Brees 50 p

WR A. Boldin 44p

WR T. Owens 59p

RB S. Alexander 117p

RB E. James 83p

TE J. Kleinsasser 2p

W/R P. Burress 50p

BN E. Moulds 22p

BN J. Porter 14p

BN T. Bell 44p

BN T. Houshmandzadeh 28p

BN C. Cooley 27p

BN C. Taylor 16p

BN C. Henry 25p

K J. Elam 44p
(Den - K) KBN @NYG Sun

BN J. Hanson 28p
(Det - K) KBN @Cle Sun

(Car - DEF) 53p

(Hou - DEF) 5p

This is the fantasy team in a 12 team league wich i lead ( it?s not a real good league), the problem i have is that i think i could trade Tatum Bell and one of my recievers for maybe a better reciever, a better defense or maybe a better QB. I keep thinking that it?s a waste to have Bell on the bench when i could use him in a trading package that could give me a starter.
I know my RBs could go down but im gonna gamble and hope they dont.

Here?s the three trades ive offered so far, im gonna withdraw two, but i need to know wich i should keep.

Trade No.1
A. Boldin 44p

T. Bell 44p

for

Torry Holt 63p

This guy need a RB so he will probably take this.

Trade No.2

P. Burress 50p

J.Porter 15p

for
Steven Jackson 59 p
When i review this trade i think it?s dumb, but this guy is not starting Jackson.

Trade No.3

A.Boldin

T.Bell ( Both 44p)

for

Detroit Defense 64points

I think he might accept this.

Which trade should i make if any

October 18th, 2005, 11:21 am
RIP Killer

I would only consider #2. You have a solid starting lineup and are leading your league. In a 12-man league, depth is critical.

Trade 1) You don't want to trade your depth at RB due to bye weeks and possible injuries. In addition, Bulger was injured last night so Holt's fantasy production could fall.

Trade 2) Actually I would put some consideration into this one. Adding Stephen Jackson to your RB depth would be nice, you never know who the Broncos will go with at that position so Bell isn't as solid. You will be losing Plaxico, who is off to a great start. You do have good depth at that position with Owens, Bolding, Moulds, Porter, etc. The dropoff between Burress and Moulds is pretty big, but at that W/R position you could substitute Jackson in.

Trade 3) Carolina is a decent D, they would be the best if they played the Lions every week. I simply don't like the tought of trading a RB and WR for a D. Instead, drop Houston and pick up a better available defense.

Email ronnie@lionbacker.com this question, he is our resident FF expert (even though I am once again tearing up the LB FF league :lol: ). Then look for your answer on our FF Blog (see link below in my sig line)...

October 18th, 2005, 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Email ronnie@lionbacker.com this question, he is our resident FF expert (even though I am once again tearing up the LB FF league ). Then look for your answer on our FF Blog (see link below in my sig line)...

Hey Pablo,

I am in 2nd place and right on you. Look out because I may be catching you soon ( as long as I can avoid more injuries :wink: )

Tim

October 18th, 2005, 3:28 pm
RIP Killer

Hey Pablo,

I am in 2nd place and right on you. Look out because I may be catching you soon ( as long as I can avoid more injuries :wink: )

You have a Colt-like 5 straight wins and are the only other team over 800 points, I've been watching your CaviarJoey team tear it up. I've got a couple of tough bye weeks coming up, now is your chance... :shock:

October 18th, 2005, 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

TADOne wrote:
Hey Pablo,

I am in 2nd place and right on you. Look out because I may be catching you soon ( as long as I can avoid more injuries )

You have a Colt-like 5 straight wins and are the only other team over 800 points, I've been watching your CaviarJoey team tear it up. I've got a couple of tough bye weeks coming up, now is your chance...

Honestly, Tomlinson and Bulger have been saving my butt each week. I have lost like 3 wideouts to injury and now Bulger is out. So I may be in more trouble than you :shock:

Tim

October 18th, 2005, 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]