View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 21st, 2014, 6:34 am



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 49ers reportedly to hire Nolan as coach 
Author Message
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12137
Post 49ers reportedly to hire Nolan as coach
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6835193/

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


January 17th, 2005, 1:36 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: January 6th, 2005, 10:54 am
Posts: 2274
Location: South Quad- Ann Arbor
Post 
Who?

You would think that they would hire an offensive guru. Besides, personel is the reason the Ravens have a good D. I could coach Reed Lewis and Bolware into a good D.

_________________
"If he isn't the best football player, the best runner, that the Lord has ever made, then the Lord has yet to make one." Wayne Fontes on Barry.
Image


January 17th, 2005, 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Posts: 3222
Post 
bsand2053 wrote:
Who?

You would think that they would hire an offensive guru. Besides, personel is the reason the Ravens have a good D. I could coach Reed Lewis and Bolware into a good D.


Good point.

I'd say that they are thinking along the lines of "Defense Wins Championships", and that if they want to get competitive quickly, they need a solid defense once again. The offense will come with maturity, they hope.


January 17th, 2005, 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12137
Post 
Brian wrote:
Good point.

I'd say that they are thinking along the lines of "Defense Wins Championships", and that if they want to get competitive quickly, they need a solid defense once again. The offense will come with maturity, they hope.


Agreed, I think they realize they need to build up their D..now if only WE could do that :?

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


January 17th, 2005, 10:47 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.