View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2014, 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dale Davis!!?? 
Towel Boy

Oh my! Why are we trading Grant Hill?! What is Dumars thinking? Why are we getting a malcontent in Rasheed Wallace? Antonio McDyess is never going to be a player again in this league!

He did not want to trade Grant Hill, Hill wanted to leave...Dumars is very lucky and totally has a crap record in drafting talent!

October 16th, 2005, 11:34 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

He did not want to trade Grant Hill, Hill wanted to leave...Dumars is very lucky and totally has a crap record in drafting talent!

Wow, a crap drafting record? I mean, he did draft Darko (bust so far, but still is very young), but he also drafted Prince. I wouldn't call Prince crap.......

Tim

October 21st, 2005, 3:08 pm
Site Admin

He has Prince and I thought Memo was a great 2nd rounder but outside of that his record in the draft is kinda bad. But if Darko can start to come in and give some minutes this year and eventually be a double double guy he will be somewhat redeemed.

October 21st, 2005, 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Rodney White, Mateen Cleeves, Darko

He has Prince and I thought Memo was a great 2nd rounder but outside of that his record in the draft is kinda bad. But if Darko can start to come in and give some minutes this year and eventually be a double double guy he will be somewhat redeemed.

Oooohhh, Rodney and Mateen. I had forgotten about those picks. I take back what I said previously, those ARE crap picks. I had also forgot about Memo, but he is no longer here, so whatever.

However, I do think Maxiell is going to be a great addition.

Tim

October 21st, 2005, 4:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2