View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 17th, 2014, 5:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Moss to be traded??? 
Modmin Dude

Post Moss to be traded???
http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/jan05/294311.asp

Wouldn't that be nice 8)

Quote:
?Regardless of how good you are as a player, there is going to come a time when that talent is not going to outweigh the off-the-field predicaments or the environment you take away from in the locker room and it?s going to get you in trouble,? he said. ?I think that time has come in Minnesota.

Joe Fauria, MVP!

January 19th, 2005, 10:06 am
RIP Killer

Get him out of the NFCN. Then your top 3 WRs in the division would be Rogers, Williams and Walker. I could live with that... :lol:

January 19th, 2005, 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Part of me would say "Cool" and part of me would say "Not cool". I do want to make the playoffs badly but not because our division sucks...I want to make it because we are really good. I think this was the case before when we made the playoffs and our team was utterly pantsed in the playoffs :?

January 19th, 2005, 10:30 am
Profile WWW
All State

hey lets not be picky here, take em how you can get them. it would be nice though to beat the Vikings with moss.

January 19th, 2005, 11:30 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

No really...I think the Lions have a good...no great young core of talent. If managed right...challenged during the regular season as well as the post we could have a very tough team for a long time to come. If we are not battle tested in the regular season faces schmoes for the majority of our conference games than we will be ill equipped to do anything in the post season.

January 19th, 2005, 11:37 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

"It's like getting on the bus. Some people get on the bus and go to the back. Some people get on the bus and ride in the front. Don't matter, as long as you're on the bus. We're on the bus."

-Herman Edwards

Alpha, I don't care how we get on the bus, I just want to be on it!

January 19th, 2005, 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

Hell, I wouldn't mind sniffing some of the bus's exhaust fumes right about now. If I were in charge of the Vikings, I think that I would take a serious look at trading him. He should fetch a pretty good player and a pretty good pick if the right sucker comes along, and I think Baltimore is looking for a stud receiver (MINN. to Bal. : "We'll take Chris McAllister and a 3rd round pick") And obviously the Vikes need help in the secondary. I say this because I also think that the Vikes have got a pretty good group of receivers and could do without him, with the right replacement.

January 20th, 2005, 5:13 am
QB Coach

The rumor I read was that Moss was possibly going to be shipped to Oakland for Philip Buchanan and the 7th overall pick.

January 20th, 2005, 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

The rumor I read was that Moss was possibly going to be shipped to Oakland for Philip Buchanan and the 7th overall pick.

I've heard the exact same thing. Look for the Ravens to be a player in all of this if it happens.

January 20th, 2005, 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

here is YOUR Randy Moss, Joke of the day.

Q: What is the difference between Randy Moss and Jesus?

A: Jesus doesn't think he's God. :lol: :lol:

January 21st, 2005, 12:13 am
5th Round Pick - Traded

Funny nitchke. I have been hearing the same about Moss to Chokeland, but stand by my previous post. Look out for Baltimore. I just can't believe they are talking Buchannan and a 7th rounder, seems like they could get a higher draft pick. Although I am sure they will save a pretty good chunk of change going from Moss's salary to Buchannans.

January 21st, 2005, 12:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]