View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2014, 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Moss 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Quote:
I also find it hypocritical of the Green Bay fans to be insulted by this act for the same reason. If you're going to give it, you better be able to take it.

Packer fans don't care about the mooning. The press has taken this story and ran with it. Although, the Mooning is only done by a few packer fans (20 is the most i have ever seen) So to call 72K+ at a game hypocritical for being offended when only 20 do it, is kinda silly.

Your right, The media took that and ran with it. It was just out of fun.

I disagree with Moss a lot. But damn he can catch a football and not a coach, a GM or any player would not want him on their team.

January 13th, 2005, 11:57 am
Stadium Announcer

I disagree with Moss a lot. But damn he can catch a football and not a coach, a GM or any player would not want him on their team

Concidering his proformance on Sunday was with a bum ankle, you can only respect his abilities even more.

January 13th, 2005, 11:59 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Things like this only make you appreciate the true greatness of one Barry Sanders.

When actions like this occur, it is amazing how often the media will refer back to Barry simply "handing the ball to the ref"...

That's b/c Barry knew that he was gonna be back in the end zone. Moss and the aforementioned other guys act like they will never be back in the endzone and thus feel the need to do stunts like this.

NEVER GIVE UP!

January 18th, 2005, 6:22 pm
Stadium Announcer

Found this quote by columnist Greg Cote in the Miami Herald

?Many of us paused Monday on Martin Luther King Jr. Day to celebrate the great progress African-Americans have enjoyed in terms of racial equality, while noting that much work still needs to be done if blacks are to overcome continuing hindrances such as prejudice, poverty and Randy Moss.?

Not to minimize the importance of either MLK Jr. or the underlying social issue, I still laughed out loud when I read it.

In me you can see that time of year when a few yellow leaves or none at all hang. In me you can see the glowing embers that lie upon the ashes remaining from the flame of my youth. So, respect more deeply that which you must give up before long.

January 20th, 2005, 1:02 pm
Site Admin

January 20th, 2005, 1:05 pm
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

January 20th, 2005, 6:37 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

Poignant and hilarious all in one sentence.

January 21st, 2005, 12:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2