View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2014, 6:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Freep 2003 Draft Summary 
Site Admin

Post Freep 2003 Draft Summary
Stats from players picked in the 2003 draft...pretty sad :?
http://www.freep.com/sports/pistons/ros ... 050120.htm

but there is also this article about Darko which is somewhat encouraging...we'll see
http://www.freep.com/sports/pistons/ros ... 050120.htm

January 21st, 2005, 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I saw that article. He really hasn't had enough time yet. And besides, hes got Larry brown as his coach. The things he says about his own players never cease to shcok me. He isn't very supportive. The only thing the Pistons need to be unstoppable is for Carlos to come back. How badly injuried is he?

Im glad we don't have that whining pot head carmelo. He gets on my nerves. And, we would have had a super star on our team. He would have outshone our teamwork.

January 21st, 2005, 11:26 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Unfourtunately for Darko and us he is on the wrong team to really develop :?

January 21st, 2005, 11:34 am
Profile WWW

Unfourtunately for Darko and us he is on the wrong team to really develop

How so? He isn't needed much, so theres no pressure on him. He can take his time devoloping. He isn't put into situations where he has to make play.

January 21st, 2005, 11:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Well his issue is that he has very little concept for the game play IMO. He has the raw abilities as the article stats...but if you watch him he is lost on the floor. Some guys can learn that in practise but others need play time. I think if his playtime were bumped up he would develop...but on a team that is defending the championship there is almost too much pressure and expectation to put him on the floor. When I have seen him out there he is a liability...one game they put him in with like a 20 point lead and within minutes it was a 10 point lead and he was pulled. It was not all his fault but he certainly didn't help.

I really wanted him for our team and I want him to do well and be a star but it is hard to see right now.

January 21st, 2005, 11:49 am
Profile WWW

January 21st, 2005, 11:51 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]