View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 1st, 2014, 10:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Pistons Make Trade! Your thoughts??? 
Site Admin

Post Pistons Make Trade! Your thoughts???
Carlos Arroyo for Elden Campbell and a future first-round pick.
http://www.hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

Carlos in a nutshell...
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3585/career

This doesn't seem to fit :shock:
Quote:
reduced to fourth point status (DNP-coach's decision, four straight games) for not conforming to Jerry Sloan's team concept and refusing to back off his macho stance

Maybe it was to clear out some of the clutter in the front court to force a little PT for a certain serbian born 7 footer who shall remain unnamed :lol:

January 21st, 2005, 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Sounds like he has an attitude. I hope Larry Brown can keep him in line. I kind of liked Elden, but we have McDysse. I don't know about giving up a first round pick, but Joe D. has amazed me before and perhaps he will again.

January 21st, 2005, 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Elden served us well last year in the playoffs...he had some definate moments :?

January 21st, 2005, 2:44 pm
Profile WWW

I hope we have enough big bodies to annoy Shaq in the Eastern Finals. I will miss our elder statesman. :cry: ]

Speaking of Carlos, when is my man Delfino coming back? He was a pimp on that bench!!!!!!!!! :wink:

January 21st, 2005, 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Brown is still feeling post-Olympics syndrome.

Arroyo killed him in the Olympics when he played for Puerto Rico. Now he wants him on his team.

First round picks aren't important to me. 3/4 of the first round picks never pan out to be starting caliber players. Elden Campbell may actually be released later in the season, and we could concievably get him back.

January 21st, 2005, 11:37 pm
Profile WWW

Arroyo looked decent agaisnt the bulls. Nice pass first pg. But why can't the pistons stay constitnt?

January 23rd, 2005, 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]