View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 20th, 2014, 7:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 I come in Peace 
Towel Boy

Post I come in Peace
Hey everyone,

I just want everyone to know that I am a Steeler fan and that i come in peace. I just wanted to say that the Lions first team O impressed me Saturday night and that I think the lions are going into the right direction. If your defense can pick up this year you should have a solid season. The best of luck to you guys.

P.S. We should have won...lol jk

August 15th, 2004, 11:09 pm
RIP Killer

If not for the TOs, the Steelers likely would have won the game - then again its preseason and mistakes are to be expectd. And while the Lions first team O did look sharpe, the Steelers starting secondary was not in tact so we cant get overly excited yet.

You must be pumped about Big Ben. The future of QB looks bright for Pittsburgh.

And yes, the Lions D needs to pick it up big time - Duce Staley looked like Barry Sanders on the first couple of drives (except for the fumble out of the end zone).

Good luck to the Black and Gold this year as well...

August 16th, 2004, 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Towel Boy

Words cant describe how pumped i am about Big Ben. IMO he was the best QB in the draft (yes i was saying that b4 the steelers drafted him).

August 16th, 2004, 12:03 pm
RIP Killer

That may be true and just think how "lucky" the Steelers got when San Diego decided to draft Phillip "not gonna sign for even second overall pick money" Rivers instead of Big Ben - that's the Chargers for you.

Good luck this season...

August 16th, 2004, 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

That may be true and just think how "lucky" the Steelers got when San Diego decided to draft Phillip "not gonna sign for even second overall pick money" Rivers instead of Big Ben - that's the Chargers for you.

About that contract....there was basically no guaranteed money, and it had ridiculous incentives such as if he leads them to a Super Bowl, he gets like 4 million. It was stupid and they were right to walk out on it.

August 16th, 2004, 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Baton Girl

I thought that the Chargers drafted Manning and then traded him for Rivers and something/someone else. Maybe I am just having a very dumb moment though. But I agree, Big Ben is going to be an excellent QB.

August 16th, 2004, 4:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]