View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 6:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Defensive End shakeup in Lions camp 
RIP Killer

Post Defensive End shakeup in Lions camp
Looks like Kalimba Edwards is out of the starting lineup and James Hall is moving back to the right DE spot. The LE starting spot now looks to go to Corey Redding (last years third-round pick).

On obvious pass plays, Edwards will enter for Redding and Hall will move over to the left DE position.

Edwards at only 265 was small against the run while Redding at a more bulky 290 will be much more effective against the run.

The defensive tackle position still remains the same. Big Babby and Big Daddy will be the starters and Kelvin Pritchett, Marcus Bell and Colin Cole (who played well Saturday) will battle for the backup spots.

August 17th, 2004, 10:06 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

limba needs to start eating some double whoopers or something :?

August 17th, 2004, 11:20 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

I figured that all Kalimba is good for now is pass-rushing. They seemed to run to his side with ease, Pittsburgh that is. I think it's great that Redding is getting his chance. He is a good run-stuffing power DE, and that should help a lot. Put Kalimba in there for pass-rushing downs. The DT depth battle should be one to watch.

August 17th, 2004, 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]