View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2014, 6:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Damon a Yank 
Varsity Captain

Post Damon a Yank
Damon just went to the BoSox rivals signing a 4yr 52m contract. I dont know if any of you have seen the Yankees projected lineup but its frightening. The funny thing is, I think the happiest people involved in this deal are the analysts on ESPN. Now they have something to talk about for the next two weeks.

December 21st, 2005, 12:14 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Say hello to the new most hated man in Boston.

December 21st, 2005, 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
I can't stand the Yanks... Hopefully Boston gets Clemens back and they kick their azz. The Yanks just go buy everyone... I loved that they struggled last year.

December 21st, 2005, 3:16 pm
Site Admin

The yanks only have 1 guy on their starting roster that makes under 10 Million a year :shock: What a freakin joke :lol:

Die baseball die!

December 21st, 2005, 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain

I think Cano is the only one on their starting lineup that actually doesnt make a million a year, and he was one of their more consistent performers last year.

December 21st, 2005, 6:01 pm
Varsity Captain

The funny thing is they are entertaining because i want them to lose so bad i watch the games just to hope they lose.

They also signed Farnsworth :cry: , i really wanted the Tigers to resign him but the Yanks snapped him up...

December 29th, 2005, 8:36 pm
I hate the Yankees so bad...

The funny thing is they are entertaining because i want them to lose so bad i watch the games just to hope they lose.

They also signed Farnsworth :cry: , i really wanted the Tigers to resign him but the Yanks snapped him up...

If I'm not mistakin' we traded Farnsworth for this exact reason... he wanted to be a Yankee... At least we got something for him.

December 29th, 2005, 8:49 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

had we allowed farnsworth to leave by free agency rather than trade him to atlanta we would have received 2 picks sandwiched between rd 1 and rd 2 in the draft. i think that wouldve been better than Ramon Colon esp with starting prospects such as ledezma, zumaya and verlander getting close to the bigs. what the tigers did was poorly thought out at best and they are way overrating Colon.

December 30th, 2005, 4:54 pm
Varsity Captain

had we allowed farnsworth to leave by free agency rather than trade him to atlanta we would have received 2 picks sandwiched between rd 1 and rd 2 in the draft. i think that wouldve been better than Ramon Colon esp with starting prospects such as ledezma, zumaya and verlander getting close to the bigs. what the tigers did was poorly thought out at best and they are way overrating Colon.

You made my point for me :wink: ... Both players we got in return were nothing special and really have little chance of ever really contributing.

I am not convinced the Tigers have upgraded the bullpen, i think we might have gone backwards, we lost Farnsworth, Urbina, and maybe Percival (injury), and we have added Todd Jones.

That makes the bullpen likely

Closer: Todd Jones
Setup: German or Rodney

Heres hoping German and Rodney play to their ability, they could both be very good if they play to their ability IMO.

December 30th, 2005, 7:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]