View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2014, 11:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Kobe or Iverson 

Whose better Kobe or Iverson
AI 18%  18%  [ 3 ]
Kobe 82%  82%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 17

Kobe or Iverson 
Fair Weather Fan

Post Kobe or Iverson
Me and my friends always argue over whose better Iverson or Kobe. I say its Iverson just because he is more valuble to the team he won mvp took his team to the 2001 championship single handedly and always leds nba in steals (has defense) and points and for those of you that say hes a ball hog or kobe is a ball hog i say there both not because they have no one to pass to and without them "ball hogging" they wouldn't win a game alot of people are on kobes nuts just because he scored 81 first of all it was only against the raptors (worest team in the NBA besides bobcats) and its still only one game won. Its getting so much media like they won the championship. Please comment

January 26th, 2006, 9:03 pm
RIP Killer

Anyone who scores 81 points is the most valuable member of his team and the better player. They give him the ball because he can score and score from anywhere. I give Kobe the honors of the best individual player who can carry a team.

January 26th, 2006, 9:15 pm
Fair Weather Fan

Post iverson better
conversion02 wrote:
Anyone who scores 81 points is the most valuable member of his team and the better player. They give him the ball because he can score and score from anywhere. I give Kobe the honors of the best individual player who can carry a team.
Kobe had like two assists and Iverson scored over 60 to many times in his career for me to count and still has alot of assists and kobe has no defensive actually the entire lakers dont have D the raptors scored over 100 which should never happen kobe 81 points alone should have beaten the raptors

January 26th, 2006, 9:19 pm
Varsity Captain

I said Allen Iverson, mostly because AI creates more turnovers defensively and provides more assists then Kobe while he scores at a near NBA leading level.

January 29th, 2006, 12:42 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Go watch some Kobe Bryant videos on googlevideo.com and then you'll realize that it's not a contest. Kobe Bryant is by far the best player to ever play the game of basketball besides Michael Jordan!!

January 29th, 2006, 1:59 am
Profile YIM
NFL Veteran

haha. Not.

January 29th, 2006, 3:31 am
Profile WWW
Junior Varsity

Allen Iverson is the best player.

January 29th, 2006, 6:07 pm
Kobe is the best scorer.

I don't know how you can say that... IMO Kobe is better than Iverson in every way... He may not get as many assists, but he's not supposed to at SG... You'll have to develope that a little better before I change my mind on that one K...

January 29th, 2006, 6:13 pm
Varsity Captain

K Unit wrote:
Kobe is the best scorer.

I don't know how you can say that... IMO Kobe is better than Iverson in every way... He may not get as many assists, but he's not supposed to at SG... You'll have to develope that a little better before I change my mind on that one K...

I disagree, look at AI and Kobes averages per game.

Allen Iverson, PPG 33.6, FG% 45.3, FT% 78.8, RPG 3.4, APG 4.3, Steals 1.9, TO 3.2
Kobe Bryant, PPG 35.7, FG% 44.9, FT% 84.6, RPG 5.6, APG 7.6, Steals 1.5, TO 3.1

For all this talk about Kobe being the best scorer the PPG difference is only 2.1, and AI beats Kobe in FG%, Steals, and assists. To say Kobe is better in everyway, i would strongly disagree and the stats support it by the fact AI beats Kobe in a number of ways.

February 4th, 2006, 4:07 pm
RIP Killer

Kobe is MUCH better at taking over a game when need be though (IMO).

I think he's the best player because he has the ability to score the points and completely dominate another team. AI doesn't draw double teams like Kobe does.

February 4th, 2006, 4:11 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Watch these videos and then tell me who the best player is!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... obe+Bryant

February 5th, 2006, 1:54 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]