View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 11:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Kobe Hater 
Bubbles the Lion

Post Kobe Hater
I hate Kobe. He rubs me the wrong way, I never really had a problem with him until the 'Stons played him in the finals. He is such a cocky bastard and all he had to do was start passing the ball to shaq and it would've made that finals series go 7 games and it would've given the Lakers a much better chance at winning it (They still wouldn't have though!! Stons for life!). I think another reason I dislike him so much is because of the people who jumped on the Kobe Lakeshow bandwagon. I had the priviledge of going to one of the finals games that year and there were several fans clad in Kobe jerseys who were trying to take on the entire pistons fanbase. One SOB sporting a Kobe High School jersey repeatedly was getting in the face of detroit fans (at the palace in a lakers losing effort) talking a gang of shiet knowing that nothing serious would happen to him with all the security that was at the game.

More fuel to my hate: I got to go to the recent game of the Pistons vs. Kobe and Kobe was bitching everytime he went down the court if his teammates ever took a shot, also he got calls going his way the entire game (the pistons looked at him the wrong way and the refs sent him to the line). When the calls didn't go his way he got distracted from the game he was bitching so much to the refs.

More irrational hating from me (sometimes find myself a hater for no particular reason :D ), or is this hating deserved?? ALso any other Kobe haters out there? I should let it be known that i do think he is an incredible player I just very strongly dislike him.

February 1st, 2006, 10:46 pm
Site Admin

:lol: jk bro...welcome to Lionbacker :wink:

February 2nd, 2006, 10:54 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I really don't like the guy either, but after the 81 point performance; it just leaves me to say he's one of the best players in the NBA and should be MVP this and many other years. I don't like the guy, but that doesn't mean I don't think he's a good player.

Michael Huff for DROY

February 2nd, 2006, 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

and he plays for Phil Jackson, now there is someone I can't stand..

February 3rd, 2006, 11:29 am
Bubbles the Lion

Yea the Zenmaster isn't really a likeable guy unless you're a Bulls or Lakers fan, plus I think he's a little overhyped. He is unarguably a great coach however, why couldn't he win a championship with the best center of all time, one of the best PF's ever, one of the best SG's ever, and a hall of fame PG??

February 3rd, 2006, 12:06 pm
RIP Killer

Because a blue collar team whooped their asses!!!

February 3rd, 2006, 12:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]