View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 26th, 2014, 3:15 am



Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Update from KFFL on Kennedy 
Author Message
NFL Team Captain

Joined: January 27th, 2005, 9:12 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Midland, MI
Post 
Smith signed with the Saints and Kennedy left without a contract, if that dosen't say something about the Lions offerings than nothing does. Marion and Walker as starting safties, think I should sell my tickets now(just kidding). What the hell are the Lions thinking or not?


March 7th, 2005, 5:29 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9373
Location: Dallas
Post 
OK, here is some more positive news. Just got off the phone with the AlphaMale. According to him, 1270-AM Detroit has said that the Lions are calling in the news organizations to make an announcement.

Also, Tom L (the Lions COO) cancelled a radio interview this afternoon cause he was "too busy" - it seems as though he and Kennedy's agent were still meeting.

Lot's of stuff floating around today fellas.

All I can say at this point is he better sign. I've got my article 75% ready to go announcing his signing.


March 7th, 2005, 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Posts: 3222
Post 
Pablo wrote:
OK, here is some more positive news. Just got off the phone with the AlphaMale. According to him, 1270-AM Detroit has said that the Lions are calling in the news organizations to make an announcement.

Also, Tom L (the Lions COO) cancelled a radio interview this afternoon cause he was "too busy" - it seems as though he and Kennedy's agent were still meeting.

Lot's of stuff floating around today fellas.

All I can say at this point is he better sign. I've got my article 75% ready to go announcing his signing.


Dang... i'm about to tune in!

Was posted in the MLive that the Lions had an announcement to make this afternoon, aroudn 4:30... i'm waiting, and i'm excited!


March 7th, 2005, 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9373
Location: Dallas
Post 
I've also heard that the Lions have signed Pollard, so don't get to excited - that could be the announcement. Just started a new thread on him but I'm hearing 3-years, $6M.

Info and rumors are flying so fast I'm having a hard time keeping up with them and verifying everything that I'm hearing.


March 7th, 2005, 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
NFL Team Captain

Joined: January 27th, 2005, 9:12 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Midland, MI
Post 
Pablo...Where do you get all this info? This is more important than a beer sale...let me in dude :arrow:


March 7th, 2005, 6:12 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Posts: 3222
Post 
jomo269 wrote:
Pablo...Where do you get all this info? This is more important than a beer sale...let me in dude :arrow:


LOL...

Check out the MLive forums... there's people starting all kinds of rumors over there.


March 7th, 2005, 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9373
Location: Dallas
Post 
jomo269 wrote:
Pablo...Where do you get all this info? This is more important than a beer sale...let me in dude


The Lionbacker tip phone line :!:

Actually, this one did come via my cell phone. Lot's of LB spies in Motown.

And no, it wasn't Millen's intern in case you were wondering. :lol: 8)


March 7th, 2005, 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Posts: 3222
Post 
Pablo wrote:
And no, it wasn't Millen's intern in case you were wondering. :lol: 8)


Do you think Millen would ever pull a Monica Lewinsky ? LOL


March 7th, 2005, 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.