View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 26th, 2014, 3:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Update from KFFL on Kennedy 
NFL Team Captain

Smith signed with the Saints and Kennedy left without a contract, if that dosen't say something about the Lions offerings than nothing does. Marion and Walker as starting safties, think I should sell my tickets now(just kidding). What the hell are the Lions thinking or not?

March 7th, 2005, 5:29 pm
RIP Killer

OK, here is some more positive news. Just got off the phone with the AlphaMale. According to him, 1270-AM Detroit has said that the Lions are calling in the news organizations to make an announcement.

Also, Tom L (the Lions COO) cancelled a radio interview this afternoon cause he was "too busy" - it seems as though he and Kennedy's agent were still meeting.

Lot's of stuff floating around today fellas.

All I can say at this point is he better sign. I've got my article 75% ready to go announcing his signing.

March 7th, 2005, 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

OK, here is some more positive news. Just got off the phone with the AlphaMale. According to him, 1270-AM Detroit has said that the Lions are calling in the news organizations to make an announcement.

Also, Tom L (the Lions COO) cancelled a radio interview this afternoon cause he was "too busy" - it seems as though he and Kennedy's agent were still meeting.

Lot's of stuff floating around today fellas.

All I can say at this point is he better sign. I've got my article 75% ready to go announcing his signing.

Dang... i'm about to tune in!

Was posted in the MLive that the Lions had an announcement to make this afternoon, aroudn 4:30... i'm waiting, and i'm excited!

March 7th, 2005, 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I've also heard that the Lions have signed Pollard, so don't get to excited - that could be the announcement. Just started a new thread on him but I'm hearing 3-years, $6M.

Info and rumors are flying so fast I'm having a hard time keeping up with them and verifying everything that I'm hearing.

March 7th, 2005, 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
NFL Team Captain

Pablo...Where do you get all this info? This is more important than a beer sale...let me in dude :arrow:

March 7th, 2005, 6:12 pm
QB Coach

Pablo...Where do you get all this info? This is more important than a beer sale...let me in dude :arrow:

LOL...

Check out the MLive forums... there's people starting all kinds of rumors over there.

March 7th, 2005, 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Pablo...Where do you get all this info? This is more important than a beer sale...let me in dude

The Lionbacker tip phone line :!:

Actually, this one did come via my cell phone. Lot's of LB spies in Motown.

And no, it wasn't Millen's intern in case you were wondering. :lol: 8)

March 7th, 2005, 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

And no, it wasn't Millen's intern in case you were wondering. :lol: 8)

Do you think Millen would ever pull a Monica Lewinsky ? LOL

March 7th, 2005, 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2