View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 28th, 2014, 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Site Opps 
Post Site Opps
Sorry Fellas...I made some changes to the site last night and all seemed fine at the time. I will fix this when I have the chance too but it will not be until this evening :?

February 23rd, 2006, 10:39 am

February 23rd, 2006, 10:45 am
I contacted the hosting company to see if there is a way I can get to edit the site. It seems my location is blocked from accessing it and the error looks like its on the hosts end. If they can fix that I can get the site going sooner... [-o<

February 23rd, 2006, 10:51 am
I broke the interweb :cry:

[quote]1. interweb link send redefine 136 up, 5 down
A sarcastic term for the internet. Often used in the context of parody regarding an inexperience, unskilled, or incoherent user.

Sounds about right :lol:

February 23rd, 2006, 10:53 am
In trying to protect the site...I forgot something important...who is going to protect the site from me :shock: :lol:

February 23rd, 2006, 11:03 am

In the daunting task of trying to get this forum back I may be able to fix it sooner if the problem is what I believe it is (Detroit City Counsil :roll: )...the problem is that I have to employ the assistance of my completely computer illiterate better half :shock: :lol:

Wish me luck :D

February 23rd, 2006, 11:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]