View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 11:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 McMahon to visit Eagles today 
League MVP

I dont think any of the Eagles O-line looked too happy when they'd go to celebrate touchdowns with TO and he'd diss their high fives and hugs so that he could mock the other team or draw attention to himself. Its not like any QB that goes there has to like TO. TO hated Mooch and Garcia but those teams did well too...

March 10th, 2005, 7:27 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

If you read the article McMahon is meeting with the Eagles to be their 3rd string QB behind McNabb and Detmer.

Mike McMahon might be the first QB in NFL history be behind both Koy and Ty Detmer on a depth chart.

Thi s guy is a joke he's been in the league 4 years and still doesn't know what to do once the ball is snapped except run around like a chicken with his head cut off.

March 10th, 2005, 8:06 pm
RIP Killer

I did read the article but come on, KOY DETMER!!! What kind of names is Koy? Are there any worse backups in the NFL?? I think McMahon is guaranteed to beat out Detmer in training camp even if he doesn't try to (By the way, I think McMahon is a bum and I'm neither a "Joey lover" or a "Joey hater").

You've gotta give him a little more credit than that...he could have thrown twice as many picks as he did in his 4 years here.

March 10th, 2005, 9:54 pm
RIP Killer

It doesn't seem to wanna let me put the pic in here...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/p ... atsId=4543

March 10th, 2005, 9:56 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

He kind of does:shock:
Looks like a hockey player.

March 11th, 2005, 9:57 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeN ... p?id=24973

Quote:
One visit, one signing.

The Eagles announced Friday morning that they have signed quarterback Mike McMahon to a two-year contract, once again giving the team three experienced players at the position, and adding some intrigue as to whether McMahon or Koy Detmer will be the No. 2 man behind Donovan McNabb.

McMahon visited on Thursday -- the first unrestricted free agent from another team to do so in 2005 -- and signed his deal on Friday morning.

After playing for four seasons in Detroit, McMahon is looking forward to being in Philadelphia and working with McNabb and Detmer, along with the Eagles' coaches in the West Coast offense.

"It's a great offense, very explosive," he said. "I like this scheme and the things a quarterback can do with it. I think it's going to work out very well for me here."

PhiladelphiaEagles.com will continue to update the McMahon signing throughout the day, so stay tuned.

March 11th, 2005, 10:57 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Mike won't see the playing field in the next two years in Philly.

March 11th, 2005, 2:47 pm
Red Shirt Freshman

Bye Bye Mickey, I never thought you were worth anything anyway.

Millen messed up last year by putting a price of a first round pick on him if someone offered him a contract. Maybe if he put a 3rd or 4th round pick on his head we could've got it. :?:

March 11th, 2005, 4:50 pm
League MVP

Funny how Marty got McMahon back. Mooch wanted to play him too. Ridiculous that Millen hires these coaches and overrules them on issues as important as who is running their offense. A big problem with the Lions right now is Matt Millen and his macho control game. This year he again wont let Mooch bring in the backup QB of his choice. Who the **** are they going to get now? Is it really a wonder that Philadelphia is such a great team and that San Francisco had some nice teams going as well.

March 11th, 2005, 8:11 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Bye Bye take your 48% completion mark to Philly
Dont let the door hit you on the way out

March 11th, 2005, 8:25 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I'm Sorry Alpha, I know how much he meant to you. :lol:

March 11th, 2005, 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2