View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2014, 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Life is good.... 
Peewee Leaguer

Post Life is good....
When the pack falls apart! Even though most of their Fa's went in our conference, and division, I still am happy to see them falter. I have a prediction, the Lions win the division this year. I won't go more than that but I see it happening, Moss gone to the afc, Favre with no protection, (I told everyone those guys were going, (Whale and Rivera) or defense sharper and jue both gone. Chicago signed alot of free agents but I think they need a Qb and another year to get that up and going. I can't believe Favre came back this year he must wanna commit suicide, anyway Garcia takes baby joey's job over and we call it a day. Minnesota signed sharper and smoot but lost claiborne and moss so there is the biggest challenge.

March 13th, 2005, 2:31 am
5th Round Pick - Traded

Pretty bold prediction. I see only a couple of problems.

1st is Minnesota's defense. You say that getting rid of Claiborn is going to hurt. I don't think so as he was nothing special. Besides, they got a backer to replace him.

2nd is Minnesota's secondary. It's going to look pretty good if they can gel before the season starts. Smoot is a pretty good corner and Sharper is a pretty good safety. Again, this is only if they can gel.

3rd is Moss. I agree that he is a handful, but they averaged over 30 points a game without him.

Oh, and lets not forget they have the 7th overall pick in the draft and could get another pretty good receiver.

The problem that they may have is getting pressure on opposing quarterbacks. We'll see what happens.

I think Garcia is an upgrade at backup, but you seem to be like most every other fan in the Detroit area "The best quarterback on the team is always the backup". The starter is never good enough. I do believe that Garcia is better suited to run the WCO but he won't see the field if Joey plays well. The coaching staff has proven that they aren't too willing to yank him.

In all I think that Detroit should be the best team in the division, but I just don't think it's a lock for them to win it.

March 13th, 2005, 4:39 am
RIP Killer

Minn just got Pat Williams, along with Kevin Williams that'll be one nice setup of DTs to collapse the pocket and force the tackles to drop down and help cover the DTs. Should give the DEs a little bit more room to roam and make their jobs a bit easier.

March 13th, 2005, 10:09 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

As far as I can tell only the Packers have lost more than they are getting back in the NFC North. Still they have Brett Favre, Ahman Green, and Javon Walker on offense. Lions, Bears and Vikings have all improved.

March 13th, 2005, 11:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]