View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 1st, 2014, 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Locking of "Rumor: Harrington a Fin." 
Junior Varsity

Post Locking of "Rumor: Harrington a Fin."
Just wondering why this was locked. When it is announced this week that Harrington signed w/ the Fins, will that be locked too?

I looked at all other posts that were cited in the response thread, but none of them said that Harrington was signed.

April 2nd, 2006, 10:12 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5277&start=30

Towards the bottom there is a article posted by LionFan57 on Harrington to the Phins and the last post on the page from OldSchool says Harrinton to Phins for a 4th rounder.

April 2nd, 2006, 10:18 pm
Junior Varsity

Ok, the article doesn't say that he will be a fin.

As for OS' post, check the date lines...it was after I made my post.

My dateline:

Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:17 pm

OS dateline:

Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:55 pm

April 2nd, 2006, 10:47 pm
RIP Killer

LAW - sorry your thread was locked, however, when I saw the thread:

a) I saw OS's post first (even though yours was posted first, didn't know that or I would have tried splitting it into that thread...doesn't work very well though)

b) There's like 4 Joey threads...threads about rumors clutter up the board.

c) There's another thread that actually links to an article that was called almost the exact same thing Harrington to Miami...deal could be close

April 2nd, 2006, 11:08 pm
Junior Varsity

Thanks for the explanation. The rumor I heard wasn't based on the Miami Article from today earlier, and said it wasn't a close but would be done this week. I found this after someone had shown me that article that LionsFan57 cited. I'm not 100% sure on the reliability of the source, so I denoted it was a rumor.

April 2nd, 2006, 11:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]