View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2014, 8:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 McMahon likely to start on Thursday 
RIP Killer

Post McMahon likely to start on Thursday
?
NFL Newsbreakers

Lions' starting quarterback Joey Harrington will probably sit out Thursday's final preseason game. The reasons: head coach Steve Mariucci wants to avoid a fluky injury in a meaningless preseason game and he wants to get backup Mike McMahon some playing time with the first team offense.

You might remember last year when Mooch lost his starting running back, James Stewart, to a season ending shoulder injury in the final preseason game. No reason to tempt fate again. Expect to see Harrington wearing a baseball cap rather than a helmet on Thursday.

That would be a wise move Mooch!

August 31st, 2004, 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

Post Re: McMahon likely to start on Thursday
Pablo wrote:
?
NFL Newsbreakers

Lions' starting quarterback Joey Harrington will probably sit out Thursday's final preseason game. The reasons: head coach Steve Mariucci wants to avoid a fluky injury in a meaningless preseason game and he wants to get backup Mike McMahon some playing time with the first team offense.

You might remember last year when Mooch lost his starting running back, James Stewart, to a season ending shoulder injury in the final preseason game. No reason to tempt fate again. Expect to see Harrington wearing a baseball cap rather than a helmet on Thursday.

That would be a wise move Mooch!

If I were Mooch there would be a huge run on baseball caps and golf visors.

In me you can see that time of year when a few yellow leaves or none at all hang. In me you can see the glowing embers that lie upon the ashes remaining from the flame of my youth. So, respect more deeply that which you must give up before long.

August 31st, 2004, 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]