View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 2nd, 2014, 12:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Larry Brown on the move again? 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Larry Brown on the move again?
LB

May 16th, 2006, 11:11 pm

May 16th, 2006, 11:29 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Tim

May 17th, 2006, 10:58 am
Who cares????

Obviously not you... but... then why post???... I'm sure some people still care... I cared at least enough to read the story.

Regardless of the thoughts of the common fan, IMO Brown made this team better hands down. You wouldn't have seen us get out of control and put up 30-40 point leads against Mil.... Or lose our game plan, take dumb shots, and get beat by Cleavland.... I don't think Brown got the credit he deserved here for being our HC... His departure was abrupt, semi-scandalous, and less than ethical IMO, but his work here was nothing short of brilliant while his head was in it....

May 17th, 2006, 2:39 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

I read the story too. As a matter of fact, I have read numerous stories about LB and the Knicks soap opera. It's not that I don't care, I'm just kind of tired about hearing he said/she said stories. I'll wait until something comes out that is fact.

As for LB as our coach for those two seasons, I give the man all the credit in the world. Always have. Despite what has happened this year, I think he is a brilliant coach. I'm still upset about how he left, but he instilled some great coaching into our players while here.

Honestly, the Knicks need to fire both Thomas and Brown and start over, but that won't happen.

Tim

May 17th, 2006, 5:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]