View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 29th, 2014, 1:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Best Fantasy Football source? 
QB Coach

Post Best Fantasy Football source?
I am in the process of trying to get ready for my fantasy football draft and I'm curious if anyone can recommend a good place to go for fantasy football information. I've been playing for a couple years, but I've never really gotten too into it, and this year I'd really like to be more involved. So, I'm looking for a website and/or magazine that anyone has used and can recommend. In particular, I'd like to find a website that has customizable league settings, since the league I'm in with some friends has 14 teams and some different rules. Thanks for the help.

August 5th, 2006, 1:38 am
Veteran General Manager

There are several site out there that do that stuff. But, I don't use any of them. Generaly, they all charge you money to get the info you already know about the players. The only thing you need to know about the players is their fantasy track record. Some games are harder to find their track record than others. But, yahoo is pretty good about providing the players stats for the last three years. Usually, they have each players career stats. In fantasy football, the stats are the most important thing. Intangibles count for squat in fantasy sports.

In case your interested, Rhys_Pieces and I have decided to add 2 more teams to the ESPN Graphic Violence League which will bring us to 16 teams. If you would like one of them just PM either me or Rhys with your email address and we will send you an invite.

August 5th, 2006, 10:23 am
Pro Bowl Player

August 6th, 2006, 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]