View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 25th, 2014, 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Tigers Suck 
NFL Team Captain

Post Tigers Suck
Just came home from a Tigers game in Detroit. In the 2nd inning the Tigers scored 6 runs, it looked like a great day for Tiger fans. But as has been happening lately the Tigers could not hold the lead. Between $8.00 dollar beers and a team that cannot hit the ball I think I wasted My money I would have been better served by staying at home and saving my cash.

August 20th, 2006, 11:24 pm
RIP Killer

You really can't be down on them since they've had one bad 15 game streak (they did take 2 of 3 from the Sox AT FENWAY) during the entire season. They're still 79 and 45. That's freaking awesome. I am extremely disappointed in their play lately; pitching has been terrible and they can't seem to NOT set strikeout records. Granderson has been playing pathetic ball for the past 2 months. Shelton was sent down. Polanco is out for awhile and Bonderman/Rogers/Verlander have been horrible as of late (Miner hasn't been too bad, but short of great).

Infante lost them the game yesterday with his error (Roberston pitched one hell of a game).

Clevelen's been awesome lately, even in the field.

Mags needs to be a DH ONLY. He's horrible in the field. Way too slow to react. I've said that for a year. They should have a young player in the field (ala C-Mo).

Let's just hope the pick their **** up and get their act back together. They can't keep this up hoping the White Sox lose and the Red Sox and Yanks keep splitting series with each other.

August 20th, 2006, 11:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]