View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 1st, 2014, 1:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 ESPN Keeper League- Graphic violence League. 
Pop Warner Vet

The league is now full again and as such draft pick trading is now activated. Please visit the league page and take the poll so we can finalize the settings which will carry over for the rest of the time this league is in existence.

August 21st, 2006, 4:21 pm
Red Shirt Freshman

Rhys, I've been trying to get on the ESPN FF site and I can't. Mu work has blocked any activity going to this site. I don't have any internet service where I am at. Dial-up in the future. :(

I can't do anything to my team, so if it is possible, can you drop me from the league? I hate to do it but it would just end up being a team that doesn't compete. I'd rather have someone who will be active playing.

"Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor..." -George Washington

August 22nd, 2006, 9:00 am
Pop Warner Vet

It maybe easier depending on the length of time it may take you to become active you could just allow your team to "play" for the time being and then when you get connected you could deal with it since it is a keeper league which should be going for a 3 year period. Let us know as then Billy or myself could assign a second owner to your team instead of deleting it. Let us know what to do?

August 22nd, 2006, 9:19 am
Hall of Fame Player

Rhys, I've been trying to get on the ESPN FF site and I can't. Mu work has blocked any activity going to this site. I don't have any internet service where I am at. Dial-up in the future. :(

I can't do anything to my team, so if it is possible, can you drop me from the league? I hate to do it but it would just end up being a team that doesn't compete. I'd rather have someone who will be active playing.

PT,

Do you have a public library near you? You could let autodraft pick your team for you, be sure to pre-rank, and then once a week, say Friday for example, go to the library and set up your team for the weekend until you get dial up service.

August 22nd, 2006, 9:46 am
Hall of Fame Player

Due to a scheduling conflict, the draft time has been changed to Sun, August 27 @ 8AM EST. There will be 30 seconds/pick.

I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone.

Edited to clarify:

The draft is in the morning. It was the only time available when I reset it. On the bright side, we won't be up late into the night drafting. :lol:

Last edited by BillySims on August 23rd, 2006, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 22nd, 2006, 2:34 pm
Red Shirt Freshman

Since it's a keeper league, I'll stay in it. I'll do the best I can.

With pre-ranking my players and not being able to pick up other players when needed, I'm still gonna kick your butts!!!

:lol: :lol:

"Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor..." -George Washington

August 23rd, 2006, 8:39 am
Pop Warner Vet

Since it's a keeper league, I'll stay in it. I'll do the best I can.

With pre-ranking my players and not being able to pick up other players when needed, I'm still gonna kick your butts!!!

:lol: :lol:

Thats the attitude but remember when you lose this year there is always next year or the year after that :lol: :lol: :lol:

August 23rd, 2006, 11:08 am
Color Commentator - John Madden

I have been Mock Drafting on ESPN quite a bit and have been getting disconnected alot. What are the chances of this happening in the live draft? I would be very disgruntled if i was in the process of drafting a player and got disconnected. Sims or Rhys could you e-mail ESPN or find out the cause and whether or not we should be worried about this?

August 23rd, 2006, 5:30 pm
Hall of Fame Player

I have been Mock Drafting on ESPN quite a bit and have been getting disconnected alot. What are the chances of this happening in the live draft? I would be very disgruntled if i was in the process of drafting a player and got disconnected. Sims or Rhys could you e-mail ESPN or find out the cause and whether or not we should be worried about this?

Do you have a dial up connection? Or do you have a broadband connection? I still have dial up. So, I have been worried about that as well.

August 24th, 2006, 10:10 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Tell me you're joking! I'll try to be there with a massive hangover anyways. :(

August 24th, 2006, 5:56 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

CMWSR wrote:

Do you have a dial up connection? Or do you have a broadband connection? I still have dial up. So, I have been worried about that as well.

DSL. I think something is wrong with my home computer I mocked several times on my labtop last night and it was fine.

slybril9 wrote:
Sunday at 8 AM!!!!

Tell me you're joking! I'll try to be there with a massive hangover anyways.

Yeah thats 7am for me!!!!

August 24th, 2006, 8:16 pm
Modmin Dude

slybril9 wrote:
Sunday at 8 AM!!!!

Tell me you're joking! I'll try to be there with a massive hangover anyways.

Yeah thats 7am for me!!!!

Hell, that's 5AM for me :x :shock: :?

I'm thinking I will be letting the system draft for me...........

August 25th, 2006, 9:41 am
Hall of Fame Player

I just didn't want to have a situation like last year where I create a league and then either forget the draft ( like last year) or can't attend ( this year).

8 AM was the only option for Sunday.

August 25th, 2006, 10:08 am
Varsity 1st Team

Post ESPN settings are ticking me off!!
The system they have is a dog. It takes a minute for each change to register and if your try moving defensive player up the rankings it really boggs down. After I have spent a couple of hours moving them around, I hit save rankings and it dosn't. :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

:evil: ESPN and the draft time really miffs me!! :evil: Have fun w/o me guys!!

August 25th, 2006, 3:32 pm
Varsity 1st Team

Post Sorry about my previous post...
Just fusterated!!

I'll let the ESPN order pick for me. I can't wait to have all the third string QB's and TE's!!!

I'll try to patch things up on Monday!

August 25th, 2006, 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next