View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2014, 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Advice 
QB Coach

Post Advice
I need advice on who to start this week. One of my drafts messed up and autopicked the first several rounds so I have a weak RB group. I have Corey Dillon, Cedric Benson and DeAngelo Williams. Which two do I start?

We also start a flex position player that can be a 3rd WR or a 3rd RB so Im starting TO, already started Chambers(i know) but who do I put in that third slot? An injured David Givens, Donald Driver or whichever RB I dont start?

Scoring for WR and RB is the same.

September 10th, 2006, 10:25 am
Peanut and Beer Salesman

Post Re: Advice
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
I need advice on who to start this week. One of my drafts messed up and autopicked the first several rounds so I have a weak RB group. I have Corey Dillon, Cedric Benson and DeAngelo Williams. Which two do I start?

We also start a flex position player that can be a 3rd WR or a 3rd RB so Im starting TO, already started Chambers(i know) but who do I put in that third slot? An injured David Givens, Donald Driver or whichever RB I dont start?

Scoring for WR and RB is the same.

Running Back: Dillon, Benson
Flex: Probably Driver, he should do more today then Williams, but it really depends on if GB decides to throw a lot today against a great Chicago D.

September 10th, 2006, 11:12 am
Varsity Captain

Might as well use this topic to get my question answered instead of creating a new one.

But to answer your question first, I would use all three of my RBs.

Now to mine, 2 open receiving spots and 4 receivers. Burres@IND, Muhammad@GB, R. Brown@HOU, R Smith@STL. Im more than likely goin to start Burress and Muhammad I was just wondering what you guys thought. Any advice would be appreciated.

September 10th, 2006, 12:03 pm
QB Coach

Looks like you got it under control. MM should do ok against a suspect GB defense and Burress should tear it up against Indy.

September 10th, 2006, 1:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]