View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 8:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 BEARMAN 
Rookie Player of the Year

Post BEARMAN
Hey, man. I know you find my ideas fresh and entertaining. Like the signature. You know, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. You're not even mocking me; you're just imitating. Well, either way, I'm flattered.
:oops:
You make me blush.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

September 23rd, 2006, 3:25 am
Profile WWW
Butt Pirate

I am glad you find this amusing. Jacking a persons posts and even altering ones profile is outrageous ! What, you all can't take some rivelry ribbibg? Your team loses and so you all resort to this outlandish style of rebuttal ? Calling me&/or my team any name in the book is fine, but altering my personal information and altering my posts is going too far ! If you think this is going to run me off, you are sorely wrong. I am going to call you all the lowest of low lifes loosers I know, tell everyone what you tried doing and see what they think of your underhandedness. You people are uncouth.

GO BEARS !

"ON NOTICE"

1. mineral723
2. kskfordfleet
3. lionfan57

September 23rd, 2006, 4:09 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

On a side-note, I've taken you off notice but you're now dead to me.
Sucks you can't take a joke. :lol:

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

September 23rd, 2006, 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

I am glad you find this amusing. Jacking a persons posts and even altering ones profile is outrageous ! What, you all can't take some rivelry ribbibg? Your team loses and so you all resort to this outlandish style of rebuttal ? Calling me&/or my team any name in the book is fine, but altering my personal information and altering my posts is going too far ! If you think this is going to run me off, you are sorely wrong. I am going to call you all the lowest of low lifes loosers I know, tell everyone what you tried doing and see what they think of your underhandedness. You people are uncouth.

GO BEARS !

Dude! Think More!!

We had about 10 Bears fans join this site the week before the game. You're the only one who's had his Profile modified!

Hmmmm... :hmm: Maybe it's YOU!! Not us.

Look around - your friends have moved on to other sites. You're the only wingnut still here gloating. You're friends are all welcomed back for good natured smack prior to the game in December.

Get it yet?

I can't wait 'til they see your special "Butt Pirate" ranking. :lol:

Maybe we should invite them over for a look see!

September 23rd, 2006, 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............BUTT PIRATE!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Thats funny right there, i don't care who you are!

September 26th, 2006, 6:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]