View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 31st, 2014, 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Who to start? 
RIP Killer

TO is making the trip with the team, but whether he plays or not is all up to Parcells. He'll be a game time decision.

October 1st, 2006, 12:06 pm
TO is making the trip with the team, but whether he plays or not is all up to Parcells. He'll be a game time decision.

I don't know how the game looks, but his stats suggest TO is tearin' it up!... Too bad it looks like he won't see the endzone... It looks like they've gone more to a running game than anything right now to kill the clock.

October 1st, 2006, 3:45 pm
RIP Killer

conversion02 wrote:

I don't know how the game looks, but his stats suggest TO is tearin' it up!... Too bad it looks like he won't see the endzone... It looks like they've gone more to a running game than anything right now to kill the clock.

TO had a good game today, but Bledsoe really likes Glenn in the red zone. Surprised Witten isn't getting more scoring opportunities.

In the fantasy blog, I had Jones having a huge day today.

October 1st, 2006, 3:50 pm
Pro Bowl Player

Defense: Philly or Pittsburgh?

Which of these receivers: Muhsin, Antonio Bryant, Larry Fitzgerald, Braylon Edwards, or Terry Glenn?

October 5th, 2006, 12:03 pm
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Ok, here are this week's questions:

Which of these receivers: Muhsin, Antonio Bryant, Larry Fitzgerald, Braylon Edwards, or Terry Glenn?

Pitts, and Fitz

NEVER GIVE UP!

October 6th, 2006, 10:55 am
RIP Killer

Pitts is playing a good SD offense and will allow less points, but if you're in a league where turnovers and sacks are key, Philly is sure to get you more points. If it's mainly on points allowed, start Pitts.

lightning_in_a_bottle wrote:

Bench Glenn (Philly has great safeties and Glenn will be covered all day)

bench Moose (matching up on Nate Clements)

start Bryant (Oakland's secondary is crap)

bench Fitz (Leinart has to prove something before any WR he's throwing to gets the starting nod, plus KC has been great against the pass this season...less than 170 yards each game and ZERO TDs allowed).

October 6th, 2006, 11:08 am
Color Commentator - John Madden

Don't laugh at my QB's but who should I start Big Ben Rothelisberger or Phillip Rivers? They are playing each other and I am leading towards Rivers.

October 6th, 2006, 6:20 pm
QB Coach

I need to make some decisions for my line up this week. Do i go with Dunn vs NYG or Caddy v Cincy.?

At WR I have Javon Walker and Chad as my starters and I benched Roy this week.

Also, I had Culpepper as my QB but should I pick up Joey or go with Rivers as my starter?

October 11th, 2006, 12:47 pm
Pro Bowl Player

Anybody have an idea for a sleeper tight end? I have Winslow usually, but he has a bye this week. Right now I'm starting Desmond Clark.

October 12th, 2006, 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Clark should be due for an average week (4 catches for 40 yards).

Sleepers...Chris Cooley (Redskins) and Alex Smith (Bucs). Smith should put down a score as he's a hot target in the redzone. Cooley should produce a solid number of yards this week, but probably won't see the endzone.

October 13th, 2006, 11:46 am
Varsity Captain

This seems like the proper thread to post this question. I have a wr/rb flex position and I am undecided about what player to put in there. Its either C. Chambers@NYJ, K. Jones vs. Buf, or J. Cotchery vs. Miami. Im leaning towards Jones but was just wondering what everyone else thought.

October 15th, 2006, 11:45 am
QB Coach

I would stay away from Jones. I'd like to think he could ahve a good day but with only 2 O-Line starters in I would be afraid of using him. He could have a good day but 10 carries for 8 yards last week is a scary stat line.

I think Joe checks down to Randy or Ronnie on short routes. Plus the D will key on Chambers in the passing game.

Jerrico should have a good game against a struggling Miami D so I would go with him.

October 15th, 2006, 12:03 pm
RIP Killer

This seems like the proper thread to post this question. I have a wr/rb flex position and I am undecided about what player to put in there. Its either C. Chambers@NYJ, K. Jones vs. Buf, or J. Cotchery vs. Miami. Im leaning towards Jones but was just wondering what everyone else thought.

Cotchery should be your flex player. This is what I wrote in the fantasy blog about Cotchery.

"Jerrico Cotchery has a good match up this week. Coles should be matched up on Will Allen and Travis Daniels is questionable with a knee injury, meaning Goodman could get the start. Cotchery has a good match up there."

Jones - see ILF above.

Chambers - has a decent match up on Andre Dyson, but he'll be doubled for much of the game. McMichael will see a lot of passes and I think Miami will give Brown 20-25 touches this week.

October 15th, 2006, 12:21 pm
Varsity Captain

Thanks for the input. Im not sure about Pennington, but you guys have some persuasive arguments. I think I'll go with Cotchery.

October 15th, 2006, 12:36 pm
RIP Killer

I just got the start/bench up on the blog - check it out. I'm going to do a lot better this week. Last week Galloway really showed me who was boss :evil:

http://fantasy-lionbacker.blogspot.com/

October 15th, 2006, 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next