View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 31st, 2014, 1:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A little advice needed for the later games 
Varsity Captain

Post A little advice needed for the later games
Im having trouble deciding between two receivers and two Ds. I have J.Cotchery @ Jac or R.Brown vs Dal. And DENVER vs Balt or JACKSONVILLE vs NYJ. Im leaning towards R. Brown and Denver, I was just wondering what everyone else thought. Thanks for any advice.

October 8th, 2006, 12:54 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: A little advice needed for the later games
DeadHeadLion wrote:
Im having trouble deciding between two receivers and two Ds. I have J.Cotchery @ Jac or R.Brown vs Dal. And DENVER vs Balt or JACKSONVILLE vs NYJ. Im leaning towards R. Brown and Denver, I was just wondering what everyone else thought. Thanks for any advice.

For defense - take Jax.

WR - honestly, it's a toss up. Stallworth has a hammy injury and could be on the sidelines a lot, meaning Brown and Lewis will get most of the grabs. However, NYJ's lack of a run game should have them throwing the ball A LOT. I think Cotchery will see more catches as the Jets will be fighting from behind most of the game.

October 8th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Varsity Captain

I could also put in Willie Parker the WR position is a WR/RB flex, I just dont like him against SD.

October 8th, 2006, 1:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]