View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 22nd, 2014, 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 UofM -vs- OSU: Smack Talk & Game Facts 
RIP Killer

BSand - here's a non-sarcastic comment...

U of M sucks...they're too money driven and unfriendly.

"Bigger isn't always better"

November 14th, 2006, 8:16 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

November 14th, 2006, 10:51 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

BSand - here's a non-sarcastic comment...

"Bigger isn't always better"

I know you had a bad experience with them, and I can't speak for the engineering department, but on the whole, Michigan isn't unfriendly at all, and they use their money for great ends. You can't indict a huge instituion institution like Michigan because of a few experinces. I don't know if you couldn't tell that I was joking, but I have nothing but respect for MSU. They are still my favorite basketball team, I usually root for them in non-UofM games, I have friends there, and it is quality institution. Does that make you feel better?

GO BLUE

November 14th, 2006, 11:57 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Well, I'm just speaking from personal experience. Everyone assumed that U of M was the total poop because of the prestige they have as an institution. Well, their engineering departments are extremely overrated and are ranked so high because of the loads of money they get. Hell, MSU could have a top ranked ME department if they got that much money.

U of M is too worried about numbers and money and not dedicated to doing all they can to helping individuals succeed...it's too much about the school. As a life-long Wolverine fan, I've seen the light and turned down a tuition scholarship to go out of state to a school that didn't make me put down a deposit before having a tour.

Yes, personal experience, but that reflects on everything from admissions to the departments.

November 15th, 2006, 1:54 am

Big Blue's D-Line is gonna OWN the fudge O-line.

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 15th, 2006, 12:25 pm
RIP Killer

OHIO STATE SUCKS!

I hope Michigan stomps them and proves my preseason prediction even more wrong.

November 15th, 2006, 12:33 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Normally I would say I hope for a good game and hope my team wins and no injuries suffered on either side, but.............

I HATE OHIO STATE!!!!!

I hope, like Conversion, that UM stomps them and have no regard for the health of any of the Buckeyes. I'm sure a lot of OSU fans feel the same way, so I'm not biting my tongue.

GO BLUE!!!!!

Tim

November 15th, 2006, 3:20 pm

I have to admit that I wouldn't be too sad if Lamar Woodley brings to wood to Troy Smith. :arrow:

November 15th, 2006, 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran General Manager

I want to see Mike Hart rush for 250+ yards and 3 or 4 TD's to launch himself into the lead for the Heisman trophy while at the same time Troy Smith gets sacked 7 times and throws 3 picks to not just lose the lead in the Heisman race, but, fall out of the running all together.

November 15th, 2006, 9:05 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Quote:
I want to see Mike Hart rush for 250+ yards and 3 or 4 TD's to launch himself into the lead for the Heisman trophy while at the same time Troy Smith gets sacked 7 times and throws 3 picks to not just lose the lead in the Heisman race, but, fall out of the running all together.

That would be sweet Billy, but I don't give a damn about those individual awards. I want the damn championship!!!! Let Troy win the Heisman. It will be bittersweet for him without that championship :wink:

Tim

November 16th, 2006, 9:29 am
RIP Killer

You guys are HALARIOUS... OSU Sucks? HAHAHAHA Both teams are good this year, but you can't not pick the Bucks...

GO BUCKS!!!

November 17th, 2006, 12:13 pm
Veteran General Manager

You guys are HALARIOUS... OSU Sucks? HAHAHAHA Both teams are good this year, but you can't not pick the Bucks...

GO BUCKS!!!

Oh yes we can!

And now Michigan has something else to rally arround.

"LET'S WIN IT FOR BO :!: "

Reference the breaking news thread in this forum to see what I'm talking about.

November 17th, 2006, 12:20 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Here's a prediction: If Michigan can contain Troy Smith, they will win. If they can't, they will lose. It's basically as simple as that. Another thing to consider is the Wolverines' ability to knock QBs out of games this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go after Smith full force and send him to the sidelines as quickly as possible.

November 18th, 2006, 1:47 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Now that Michigan has lost, I'll add that UM can't win with that POS Chad Henne at QB. Unfortunately, we're going to be stuck with the human statue for another year before the Ryan Mallett era begins. I can't wait for that useless, over-rated statue to graduate so Michigan might actually have a chance to win some big games. Screw you, Chad Henne.

Of course, that useless POS isn't totally to blame for this loss 42-39, but if he could have made a couple of plays, there would have been a different outcome. Those that know me know how much I hate him and can't wait to see him gone. Screw You Henne!

November 18th, 2006, 8:32 pm
QB Coach

Actually this would be Notre Dame who is money hungry, that is why they left a dedicated schedule. They didn't like sharing the money with the Big Ten Schools.

Speaking of the Whining Irish, I can't believe that there isn't a way to get the announcers to discuss that Notre Dame is 10 - 1 against, North Carolina, Air Force, Army, Navy. and Stanford. That is 5 easy games, although they portray it as a difficult season. WHY WON'T ANY OF YOU NEWSPAPER GUYS USE YOUR CONNECTIONS AND GET THIS INFO TO THE BIGGER GUYS?

Notre Dame should not be in contention for the Naiton Championship, especially over WISCONSIN, who also lost to Michigan. Wisconsin, had a tougher schedule, and should be rated higher than ND.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

November 18th, 2006, 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next