View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 11:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 USC lost to UCLA! UM to the Championship? 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post USC lost to UCLA! UM to the Championship?
The pollsters might take Florida instead, but Michigan deserves it! If they take Florida, I will be so pissed! If UM goes, play some man to man and see what happens to Troy Smith. F*** that zone crap! GO BLUE!!!!

December 2nd, 2006, 9:00 pm
RIP Killer

This makes my day.

I do hope that Michigan gets the rematch...but it'll take a hell of a lot for Florida to get the nod, especially considering the boys in blue only lost by 3 to OSU.

I would like to see a Florida/OSU game if there isn't going to be any defense in the rematch. I hate offensive shootouts.

BTW - Florida's up 17-7 at the half (EDIT - 17-14 now...)

Offensive shootouts..why not Louisville/OSU?

December 2nd, 2006, 9:10 pm

Who wants to go to Glendale? I'm thinking about it right now. Let me know. Since I'm saving a lot of money by refusing to attend Lion games, I can afford the trip. GO BLUE!!!!

December 2nd, 2006, 9:20 pm
RIP Killer

LOL.

December 2nd, 2006, 9:40 pm

Post !!
conversion02 wrote:
Sly, you paying?

LOL.
NO. Regardless, I cant seem to get any tickets to the game. I can get round trip airfare for $220, though. Watch it go up to $600 tommorrow, though.

I guess I'll just watch it on TV. GO BLUE!!!!!

December 2nd, 2006, 10:21 pm
Post Re: !!
slybri19 wrote:
conversion02 wrote:
Sly, you paying?

LOL.
NO. Regardless, I cant seem to get any tickets to the game. I can get round trip airfare for $220, though. Watch it go up to $600 tommorrow, though.

I guess I'll just watch it on TV. GO BLUE!!!!!

If U of M gets the nod, I might be going to the game... I'll let you know...

December 2nd, 2006, 10:59 pm

Will, I know that you have connections with UM, so if you can get me an extra ticket, I'd appreciate it. I'll even buy you a lap dance or two at the local strip club. :D If Michigan does go, I'll probably fly out on Saturday or Sunday and return on Tuesday. GO BLUE!!!!!

December 3rd, 2006, 9:19 am
Will, I know that you have connections with UM, so if you can get me an extra ticket, I'd appreciate it. I'll even buy you a lap dance or two at the local strip club. :D If Michigan does go, I'll probably fly out on Saturday or Sunday and return on Tuesday. GO BLUE!!!!!

My Boss contributes asstons of cash to the victors association and has season tickets to every major U of M male sport... He usually gets preferred status for face value fan seats, but sometimes he gets "out ranked" by someone that has either contributed longer, or more cash...

Then he usually buys them off of one of his friends in the Victors assn. that picked up too many tickets (those rich bastards get greedy and often grab more than they need...). I know for sure he and I can get a ticket, if I can get a couple more, I'll let you guys know... :arrow:

December 3rd, 2006, 5:17 pm

Sly, did you end up going to the Rose Bowl, or were you only going to go if it was for the Nat. Championship?

I could have gotten you into the Rose Bowl for free... I had a free ticket with my name on it, but 1) didn't want to make the trip, and 2) I didn't really have time with my school schedule.

January 9th, 2007, 4:16 pm

wjb, I was so close to going to the Rose Bowl, but I couldn't get Jan 2nd off from work. I tried, but they didn't want to hear it. Besides, my sister wanted me to watch her dogs while she went on vacation to Florida for two weeks. :(

In hindsight, I'm kinda glad that I didn't waste my time or money to go to the game. Maybe next year.

January 9th, 2007, 9:51 pm
wjb, I was so close to going to the Rose Bowl, but I couldn't get Jan 2nd off from work. I tried, but they didn't want to hear it. Besides, my sister wanted me to watch her dogs while she went on vacation to Florida for two weeks. :(

In hindsight, I'm kinda glad that I didn't waste my time or money to go to the game. Maybe next year.

I feel the same way... I felt that the game was sort of a wildcard... I thought that we were the more talented team, but with not getting the championship game, plus the game being in USC's back yard, I thought we stood a pretty good chance at losing... If I'm going to spend thousand of dollars to watch one game, I want to have a pretty damn good shot at winning :-D....

January 10th, 2007, 7:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]