View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2014, 2:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Who to start? 
Pro Bowl Player

How about Furrey as a number 2 or 3 receiver?

November 3rd, 2006, 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Mike Bell, Ruben or Dominic?

November 11th, 2006, 11:30 am
QB Coach

More RB help this week. I have to start two from Dillon, Droughns, Mike Bell, Cedric Benson, Brandon Jacobs and Rhodes.

Im going with Dillon but I have no idea who else to pick. Ruben's starting job is in doubt, denver is an odd situation Jacobs is up against a good Dallas D and Rhodes is basically the backup to Addai.

Last week I started Dillon and Rhodes. I was number 1 against the #2 team and I lost. Had I started Benson or Jacobs over either of them I would have won.

December 2nd, 2006, 11:39 am
RIP Killer

Addai has proven himself as the better RB over Rhodes, so don't expect Rhodes to start seeing more carries than Addai any time soon.

Dillon is a no-brainer against the Lions. He's getting his GL touches (7 TDs to Maroney's 4).

I have no idea what is going on in Denver. Apparently their OL is forgetting how to zone block? Bell is bad until he proves otherwise.

Benson...with the Bears winning and closing in on that home-field, expect Benson to start getting more carries...but he won't top 10 carries this week unless TJ gets hurt.

Droughns...what a disappointment. I expected much better from him. He's a solid back, but he's not being used as much as he should, especially in the short passing game.

Jacobs should be your guy, especially with the Tiki-Coughlin situation the way it is. Tiki's pissed and retiring anyway, Coughlin may be out of a job at the end of the year, and Jacobs is their guy of the future (hence his 8 TDs to Tiki's 1).

December 2nd, 2006, 2:38 pm
QB Coach

at the last second i benched Rhodes for him Rhodes 47 total yards and a TD.

and Droughns just got a TD 32 total yards and a TD

December 3rd, 2006, 3:15 pm
Varsity Captain

I have a pretty big matchup this week, and I am not to sure about which recievers to start.

3 WR slots with Plaxico@CAR, Chambers@NE, Cotchery@BUF, Branch@AZ, R. Brown@WAS, or Muhammed@STL.

I also have a flex position but I think I will keep K.Jones in there. Right now I am leaning towards Plaxico, Cotch, and Muhammed as my recievers, just want to know what you guys thought?

December 10th, 2006, 12:26 pm
RIP Killer

I have a pretty big matchup this week, and I am not to sure about which recievers to start.

3 WR slots with Plaxico@CAR, Chambers@NE, Cotchery@BUF, Branch@AZ, R. Brown@WAS, or Muhammed@STL.

I also have a flex position but I think I will keep K.Jones in there. Right now I am leaning towards Plaxico, Cotch, and Muhammed as my recievers, just want to know what you guys thought?

Plax should be a solid start. Both Chris Gamble and Ken Lucas are questionable, so that should definately be a plus if Plax has to match up on Richard Marshall. Plax is 6'5'' 232, Marshall is 5'11'' 189.

I see Chambers shut down once again.

Cotchery will have a tough day at Buffalo, I think. Buffalo has a better secondary than it seems and due to NY's inability to run, they'll be a passing quite a bit.

Branch is so underused it's pathetic. Dood's getting open, just not getting the rock. Hasselbeck has been bird-dogging Jackson. If I were to take Branch, it'd be this game though.

Only start Moose if you believe in Grossman. Against the 8th ranked Rams secondary, I wouldn't.

Brown's a good player, but there's 2 other big threats on that team (Stallworth and Westbrook). Brown is a good start as a #3 this week, maybe a #2.

I'd start Brown, Plax, and Branch.

December 10th, 2006, 12:37 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

Seahawks D/ST vs. 49er's or Eagles D/ST vs. NY Giants? Seahawks play tomorrw so any help would be much appreciated!

December 13th, 2006, 11:16 pm
QB Coach

Once again I have to start one of my not so good RB's with Dillon. Also Chris Chambers as my flex WR/RB has done nothing so I might want to replace him too.

I need a RB and a flex guy from:

Jacobs, Benson, Cedric Houston, Rhodes, Chambers and Droughns.

The best available guys I could pick up are Mike Jenkins, Norwood, Welker, Santonio Holmes and Bryant Johnson. Oh yea and Arlen Harris but I don't know how much he will do behind that line.

Also, Ben Watson might not play. Who do I add if he doesn't Tony Scheffler, Ben Utecht or George Wrighster?

December 15th, 2006, 10:11 pm
RIP Killer

Benson by far. TJ might be out this week (questionable) and they're facing a pretty crappy TB team. Benson should see a surprisingly nice game.

Go with Utecht. Watson won't be playing as far as I know.

Flex guy....tough, but I'd probably go for Santonio Holmes. He's starting with Cedrick Wilson out and Big Ben likes throwing to him - 37 grabs for 585 yards having only started 1 game.

Houston is a terrible start at Minn and Droughns is a failure in waiting against Baltimore. Chambers has a rough matchup on one of the league's best - Nate Clements.

December 16th, 2006, 1:22 am
QB Coach

So far this has been a rough first half of games for me. Kevin Faulk gets New England's first 2 TDs that could have easily gone to Dillon. Houston who I sat has a TD and the refs overturned a Santanio Holmes TD.

December 17th, 2006, 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4