View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 11:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Lions beat the Texans! 
RIP Killer

Post Lions beat the Texans!
The NFC North, all-alone (at least for a day), first place and undefeated Detroit Lions whipped up on the Texans 28-16. How bout them rookies. Williams was the best of all with 2 great TD catches. KJ looked much better. Lehman made some solid tackles, Alex Lewis was a beast on special teams and even Keith Smith was in on some of the action.

DD looks to have fumblelistis for the Texans and the Lions won the TO battle again. Joey had 3 TDs. The defense gave up a lot of yards but played pretty well.

Drummond made a huge return (99 yards) that just crushed the Texans.

Great Job Lions 2-0! :P

humm, I think the Lions must have found a good luck charm in 2004 - guess it must be that new Lions website!

And yes, Pablo for the second week in a row was very close with his prediction - guess y'all will have to wait a few more days to find out whats gonna happen against the Eagles...

GO LIONS!

September 19th, 2004, 9:24 pm
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

September 20th, 2004, 8:05 am
QB Coach

What is Mariucci thinking only giving KJ the ball 12 times? I don't like it...

September 20th, 2004, 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

12 point is a whipping in my book (especially when everyone was saying how close this game was gonna be and they beat the spread by 4 times)!

I agree on KJ, I wanted to see much more of him.

September 20th, 2004, 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

I don't really care about spreads or margins of victory, I care about how convincing the victory is. That sounds kind of hypocritical, but I wasn't impressed by out play especially on defense. Carr passed all over us. Davis was running all over us at first, then they abandoned the run after he fumbled. Our offensive line continues to struggle opening up holes for the running game, I don't think it is a player problem, rather a personnel problem. They aren't coached properly, and Pat Morris is actually a good o-line coach. Just hard to put the blame on anyone there.

September 21st, 2004, 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]