View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 23rd, 2014, 10:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 YEAH ITS TIME!!! 
RIP Killer

Post YEAH ITS TIME!!!
Woot woot... who's pumped for tonight!!!

Hope the 50 day layover don't hurt us...

January 8th, 2007, 1:25 pm
Modmin Dude

January 8th, 2007, 1:34 pm
Veteran General Manager

I'm actually rooting for OSU. At least we can say we only lost by 3 points to the National Champions.

January 8th, 2007, 2:02 pm
RIP Killer

Ah, come on, I thought everyone sticks with the conference. I only root against UM once a year.

January 8th, 2007, 2:14 pm
Site Admin

January 8th, 2007, 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

Ah, come on, I thought everyone sticks with the conference. I only root against UM once a year.

I find it very difficult to root for Ohio State because they are arch rivals, but considering they are playing Florida, I will probably end up rooting for OSU (I really can't stand any Florida teams). Good luck steensn, I hope its a good game.

January 8th, 2007, 2:53 pm
RIP Killer

I stick with the conference. In order of support for me...

1) MSU
2) Michigan
3) Texas
4) Everyone else in the Big 10

GO OHIO STATE!

January 8th, 2007, 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I stick with the conference. In order of support for me...

1) MSU
2) Michigan
3) Texas
4) Everyone else in the Big 10

What kinda cactus juice you been drinking???

January 8th, 2007, 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I don't like either team.. so I am hoping for a good game that is all.

NEVER GIVE UP!

January 8th, 2007, 3:37 pm

I can't wait to see the game unfortuantely I'm the lone OSU fan here until of course they win then I'll be seeing Buckeye attire everywhere I look. My one buddy keeps texting me to come watch the game with him because he's all alone with new found Gator fans that are coming out of the woodwork. Unfortuantely that's a hour away and I have to work in the morning so it will be phone calls back and forth to cheer for the Buckeyes. I'm also interested to see how Nelson and Siler play in this game. Win or lose I think if Siler has a big game he's going to declare. If he does he could be a player to keep an eye to play MLB for Detroit.

January 8th, 2007, 7:08 pm
3rd Round Selection

Im rooting for OSU simply because Florida shouldnt even be there. Even with Michigan losing to USC (which by the way just cements the fact that Carr should be fired).

January 8th, 2007, 7:24 pm
3rd Round Selection

LMAO!!! Ginn returns the opening kick for the TD. Florida reallly proving that they deserve to be there already huh?:D

EDIT:

Ok so the gators have some bite...OSU is just getting warmed up though..give the defense time to adjust to an offensive style they havent seen before.

EDIT:

Guess you can't have a national championship game without a moronic controversial call...his knee was CLEARLY down in the replay. Florida in all likelyhood probably would have made it anyway but still things like this just shouldn't happen it taints the game and now if OSU loses by 1 TD or less this game will be covered in controversy....good job officials.

EDIT:

Well for my first half review I'll admit im surprised at the lack of preperation it seems OSU had for the Florida offense. Tressel should have had them ready to go against the smoke and mirrors offense that Florida plays and it looks like OSU deffinatly wasnt ready...either they make incredible adjustments or they lose this game.

Offensively for OSU Smith is horrible...I can't believe this guy won the Heisman. People will say "but Ginn is out"...shut up...Smith is just simply playing terrible football. It shouldn't matter if Ginn is out or not...if Smith really was as good as people claim he would be leading this team and making plays...his draft stock is really falling right now, say hello to a day 2 pick.

Chris Leak is playing great for Florida and is deffinatly silencing critics (including me) if there is one player in this game who's stock is rising above any other it's deffinatly Chris Leak.

Overall I say don't count OSU out yet, the second half of this game will be won by coaching..it's whoever makes the adjustments in the second half best and gets their team running efficiantly. Obviously OSU has the most adjustment's to make but if I was Florida I'd come out in the second half with a completely different gameplan to keep OSU off guard.

FINAL EDIT:

This loss is on the shoulders of the OSU coaching staff that failed miserably to compare this team and Troy Smith who not only played horribly but also failed to show any leadership ability out there today.

The Florida coaching staff deserves a ton of credit for simply out coaching OSU by far and Chris Leak deserves a salute from all football fans, he played great and led his team to this victory.

January 8th, 2007, 9:37 pm
I can't stand OSU or MSU... I think both teams lack character and discipline... I stick with the Big 10, outside of those two teams. I don't care who they play, I want them to lose (unless it effects U of M's strength of schedule :lol: ).

January 9th, 2007, 1:13 am
Red Shirt Freshman

Did you guys hear that? That was the sound of Fla. running all over OSU.

What a pathetic showing. I went to bed at half time and I'm glad I did,

"Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor..." -George Washington

January 9th, 2007, 7:32 am

It was nice watching Ohio State get stomped like they did.

Way to go Gators and congrats on your Natl. Championship!

NEVER GIVE UP!

January 9th, 2007, 9:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next