View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 YEAH ITS TIME!!! 
RIP Killer

That was the most boring game I've ever seen.

I think it is apparent by the way the Big Ten played that the long long long layoff between games hurt everyone. Not an excuse for Mich. and Ohio State getting whooped on, but it's hard not to see the obvious.

January 9th, 2007, 9:14 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

The coaches and players were defiantely rusty but the coaches totally dropped the ball. On offense they failed to even try to run the ball early against a blitzing a front seven. When a team is bringing the heat like that it is an open invitaion to run draws and misdirection plays. One of the few times they did run it Pittman had a huge run for a TD. On defense they continued to run zone the entire game eventhough that is the worst defense to run against a spread formation offense. They should of went man and put the pressure on the CBs to shutdown the WRs leaving one or both of the Ss to spy and attack the reverses at WR screens. The worst part was all game long I was calling Florida's plays just based on the way the Buckeyes were lining up. By the end of the 1st quarter my girlfriend was ready to kill me and told me shut up because I was freaking her out every time they would run exactly what I said they would.

January 9th, 2007, 6:16 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I have one thing to say to the BuckNut fans:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding, or am I? :D

January 9th, 2007, 9:55 pm
RIP Killer

Florida completely outcoached OSU. They used plays to set up other plays that worked great. They beat the zone coverage with a giant baseball bat. It looked they looked through every tape from the past 5 yrs. and found everything that worked against the OSU defense.

January 10th, 2007, 3:39 pm
Stadium Announcer

They were outcoached...outplayed...out passioned...outdisciplned and everything.

The ONLY place that OSU beat Florida in that game is the OSU band was better than Florida's.

That is the most pathetic game I have ever watched as a football fan...and I am a die hard Lions fan!!!

:oops:

January 11th, 2007, 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2