View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 31st, 2014, 8:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 You're All Invited To Our Draft Chat This Saturday! 
Cheerleader

Post You're All Invited To Our Draft Chat This Saturday!
I just wanted to invite everyone here at LionBacker over for our next round of 2005 Saints Revolution Draft Chats!

Don't forget, you must be registered to participate in this forum integrated chat!

If you haven't been to our new Flash Chat, check it out: Saints Revolution Flash Chat!

Hope to see you there Pablo!

April 15th, 2005, 12:04 pm
Profile WWW
Red Shirt Freshman

If you're already registered with Lionbacker.com, do you still have to register for the chat?

April 15th, 2005, 1:12 pm
Site Admin

Not for the Lionbacker chat. I believe you just pick a screen name.

April 15th, 2005, 1:41 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

April 15th, 2005, 1:51 pm
QB Coach

Here's the question i'm going to ask Scott Wright.

Mr. Wright. I have observed your work over the past two years. It has occured to me that you are a fraud as a "draft expert", and solely base your rankings on what Mel Kiper does with his.

You have added players mysteriously to your database hours after they have appeared on Kiper's Top 25.

You have moved players abruptly on your rankings after Kiper makes a comment or two on them.

Your scouting reports are nothing more than useless garbage than anyone can make from reading a prospect's measureables.

There are countless examples of this crap going on. A 14 year old boy in your forum even noticed that you were doing so, and questioned if you actually know your stuff. If a 14 year old can notice it, then us mature adults should notice this at all.

So here is my question Mr. Wright. What would you have done if Mel Kiper were to have quit from ESPN earlier this year? How wrong would you have been in nearly every one of your rankings? Who would you have copied off then?

April 15th, 2005, 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Does he ever claim to be a scout? I thought it was understood he was just an amateur working out of his garage so to speak?

April 15th, 2005, 2:55 pm
QB Coach

Does he ever claim to be a scout? I thought it was understood he was just an amateur working out of his garage so to speak?

He actually said that this was his job... full time... meaning that he likely works out of his house. I don't think he claimed to be a scout. He is just a fraud. His website is successful because it's high on google and gets a lot of hits, and because of the morons on it who actually believe that he is a "NFL Draft Expert".

April 15th, 2005, 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Here's the question i'm going to ask Scott Wright.

Mr. Wright. I have observed your work over the past two years. It has occured to me that you are a fraud as a "draft expert", and solely base your rankings on what Mel Kiper does with his.

You have added players mysteriously to your database hours after they have appeared on Kiper's Top 25.

You have moved players abruptly on your rankings after Kiper makes a comment or two on them.

Your scouting reports are nothing more than useless garbage than anyone can make from reading a prospect's measureables.

There are countless examples of this crap going on. A 14 year old boy in your forum even noticed that you were doing so, and questioned if you actually know your stuff. If a 14 year old can notice it, then us mature adults should notice this at all.

So here is my question Mr. Wright. What would you have done if Mel Kiper were to have quit from ESPN earlier this year? How wrong would you have been in nearly every one of your rankings? Who would you have copied off then?

nice!

April 15th, 2005, 2:59 pm
Site Admin

April 15th, 2005, 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pop Warner Vet

Brian, why do you hate society so? new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

April 15th, 2005, 3:36 pm
Site Admin

sry...I get this way on Fridays wave.gif

April 15th, 2005, 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Cheerleader

If you're already registered with Lionbacker.com, do you still have to register for the chat?

PT Bruiser, you'd have to be registered at the forums at Saints Revolution.com to participate in the chat. It's easy and takes about 30 seconds (if that) to get registered. Hope to see you guys there!

And sorry for taking so long to answer!

April 15th, 2005, 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

http://www.lionbacker.com/chat

You just have to put in your screen name. Problem is that from work some of us cannot get into chats. But we plan on using it for game days and the draft :D

April 15th, 2005, 5:30 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Brian, why do you hate society so? new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

I'm just a mean little fireball who enjoys calling people out... :twisted:

April 15th, 2005, 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Ask Scott why he has the Dolphins now picking Alex Smith at #2 after the Miami Herald that came out Thursday (I think) had an article about the Dolphins "definately taking Alex Smith with the second overall pick." Scott just changed his mock today 4/16. Wonder where he got that Alex Smith at #2 from? Coincidence?

April 16th, 2005, 1:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next