View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 2nd, 2014, 12:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 You're All Invited To Our Draft Chat This Saturday! 
QB Coach

Hey Brian,
Ask Scott why he has the Dolphins now picking Alex Smith at #2 after the Miami Herald that came out Thursday (I think) had an article about the Dolphins "definately taking Alex Smith with the second overall pick." Scott just changed his mock today 4/16. Wonder where he got that Alex Smith at #2 from? Coincidence?

See, I don't really have a problem with that... it's the selfless copying off other draft experts' material and claiming it to be his own that I have a problem with.

He is just trying to make an accurate mock draft, and to do that, you need to do your research and get down all the rumors.

What I do have a problem with, is when he takes those rumors, and says that "You heard it here first", or "Reported in OUR Rumor Mill". You didn't hear it from Scott... Scott copied it from some other source.

I'm not going to that draft chat... there's the LB Mock Draft this afternoon... i'll be there. I wouldn't waste my time with Scott Wright. Going to his chat means supporting him, and that's not what i'm going to do.

BTW... who was the other guy? Oh yea... Colin Lindsay. I like him. He does his own stuff, and is adequate at it. They have their own opinions and are solid. His list for the 2006 draft is nice, I have about the same list as that.

April 16th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

That's true...Kiper did make mention of Tampa and Miami switching spots in the draft with a day one pick included from Tampa. Not sure where I heard it though.

Saban was surprised about the article in the Herald and seemed pretty pissed in an interview after the paper came out.

April 16th, 2005, 2:38 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

April 16th, 2005, 2:57 pm
Cheerleader

April 16th, 2005, 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Stats Boy

Post Re: You're All Invited To Our Draft Chat This Saturday!
Saints Fan in Austin wrote:
I just wanted to invite everyone here at LionBacker over for our next round of 2005 Saints Revolution Draft Chats!

Don't forget, you must be registered to participate in this forum integrated chat!

If you haven't been to our new Flash Chat, check it out: Saints Revolution Flash Chat!

Hope to see you there Pablo!

what a mistake that was that scott wright went out in public...

April 17th, 2005, 2:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2